Donald Trump, Heidi Baker, Verity and new York Dream.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Donald Trump, Heidi Baker, Verity and new York Dream.

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hi any Godly insight would be much appreciated. Blessings, ILY.

I was driving in a car across the Forth Bridge in Queensferry, in Scotland, with my mum. I was conscious that Donald Trump was communicating with me, and giving me directions to get to the airport. The airport n the dream was in Queensferry though, and not in its usual location.

Next I was in the airport with my mum, and i looked down over the railing and I saw Heidi Baker on the floor below. Next, she was on the same floor as me, and she went and sat in what looked like a church conference. Next, a girl in a row of seats in this gathering said to me: "Heidi Baker wants to bless you."

I turned around and Heidi Baker came out of the audience, and put her hands on me. Something powerful happened in the dream, and it rocked me backwards, and I cannot articulate it.

Next, I was with my ex-girlfriend Verity (teenage girlfriend from 30 years ago.) I was conscious we were back together, and we were going on a trip to New York. Somehow, I didnt seem to have my passport with me, and I thought, well, if I go home, it will take ages, and I will miss the flight. I then turned around, and a guy from my work who works in Despatch called George Gilpin was standing there. He started giving all this fruit, and I think vegetables. There was so much fruit, I was like, I cannot carry all this fruit.

Next, somehow my passport appeared, and everything was ok with the trip. I though that Verity could then show me around New York, since she had been there and lived there before.

Next, I was outside, and I saw a girl from work called Audrey. She was on skates, and over by what seemed to be like a church.

Dream End.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Donald Trump, Heidi Baker, Verity and new York Dream.

Post by bjcollin »

The Holy Spirit wishes to interact with you more and to raise up an anointing within you, it will not be as you first expected. Return back to your first love Jesus Christ (ref Rev 2:4-5) and there will be much fruit.
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Re: Donald Trump, Heidi Baker, Verity and new York Dream.

Post by iluvyahweh »

Thanks very much for your insight, Brian. I appreciate it. ILY