On the Phone with Sister

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
jdarby2007
Gold Member

On the Phone with Sister

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings Everyone:

Had another dream that is somewhat troubling and would appreciate your insight or interpretation as the Holy Spirit reveals.

The dream:

I was on the phone talking to my sister and she was at work while we were talking. She told me she was supposed to work in another building that she usually works at, but went to work at the current building she was in. This was our only conversation about the building she worked in.

All of a sudden, my sister said what is that? (I was not in the building with her, but I could feel the building shaking.) Then she went silent and I heard my sister take her last breath and she passed away. 😪

Instinctively I knew in the dream what happened to my sister. She was working in the two-story building and she was on the first floor and the second level of the building collapsed down to the first floor and crushed my sister.

End of dream.

God bless you much!
Jdarby2007
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: On the Phone with Sister

Post by Chambers »

Hello.

The death in the dream may speak of something in the heart that has died, at times things we formerly held in high regard or loved.

I don't know if your sister is symbolic here or not, but according to the dream, the death occurred due to a collapse she experienced while working somewhere she normally doesn't. Work isn't necessarily a job as we generally see it. It could be about a cause she's involved in or project, things like that.

Be blessed.
Doug
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Re: On the Phone with Sister

Post by jdarby2007 »

Thanks Chambers. God bless you much!
Stay safe and be well!

Jdarby2007