Tsunami-Dream Warnings

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Christian14
Platinum Member

Tsunami-Dream Warnings

Post by Christian14 »

Hello, pray and take this as you are lead. As anyone who has read my dreams, knows I'm struggling. But, I've been pressed to share this:

Two dreams I’ve had of tsunami’s-
• 2/29/2020
• 4/22/2020
Essentially in both dreams, I am on a beach when I notice the waves roll back. I realize that it is a sign of a tsunami is coming. I run back to the beach, shouting warnings to others that it is coming and to run to higher ground. In both dreams, I get to higher ground- the 1st one, waves wash over me, but I am safe. The second, the waves do not come near me.

Biblically speaking, the current pandemic is the Tsunami 1 and a 2nd one will follow.

Ezekiel 14:1-7:
***************************************************************************************************************************************************
Then came certain of the elders of Israel unto me, and sat before me.
2 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?
4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;
5 That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all estranged from me through their idols.
6 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Repent, and turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations.
7 For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to enquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself:
8 And I will set my face against that man, and will make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of my people; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
***************************************************************************************************************************************************

As a result of the pandemic- Everything has been or nearly been stripped away: sports, movies, gambling, restaurants, gym, shopping; the cult of celebrity has been reduced. All can be considered idols of the world. Human beings need to worship someone or something. In this stripped away world, who are people turning to?

God’s judgement will come: Ezekiel 14: 21
21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
22 Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.
23 And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord GOD.

2 Chronicles 7:13-15
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

This verse has been made popular on the internet- but- Prior pandemic- fires in Australia, locusts in Africa, earthquakes, tornados, etc.

This is God’s wake up call to the World. We are being given a chance to get things right with God.

A second wave (or FIre) Will come.

Ezekiel 15:7
********************************************************************************************************************
inhabitants of Jerusalem.

7 And I will set my face against them; they shall go out from one fire, and another fire shall devour them; and ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I set my face against them.
************************************************************************************************************************

Those who do not repent from their idols, God “will give them the answer their sins deserve” (Ezekiel 14:4). Again, pray. Talk to God and read my thoughts as you are lead. For me, my previous dreams been telling me that time is running out. Maybe just for me; but again, it could be for a larger audience.
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Tsunami-Dream Warnings

Post by bella »

Hi there,

I used to have tsunami dreams. Actually probably tidal wave dreams is more accurate for mine. They usually represent you feeling completely overwhelmed by circumstances.

They don't generally mean something is coming, they represent how you're feeling at present. I hope that helps.
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: Tsunami-Dream Warnings

Post by Chambers »

Hi. In addition to what has been offered i wanted to say that sometimes the feelings of being overwhelmed and unrest is due to how something is represented to us.

It you feel this is about covid 19, it may be about how it's represented by media, some churches, etc, that is causing turbulence.

We need to remember that the gospel is first and foremost GOOD news-luke 4:18. Jesus is that good news. What he has done for humanity is good news.

It may be that the beach may speak of not being on firm ground, but you do find safety as you go higher.

Something to keep in prayerful thought.