Heard the Doorbell - Real Life Experience

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Heard the Doorbell - Real Life Experience

Post by Chrisy489 »

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question... Has anyone had the following experience?

In the recent past I have clearly heard the doorbell while at home. A few days ago I was asleep and while waking up, I clearly heard the doorbell rang once - it was loud and clear and I knew that no one was at the door. This happened a couple of times previously as well. Has anyone experienced this? Does anyone have an idea as to what it means?

N.B.: I don't drink neither do I take any drugs. I live in a very private, quiet gated neighborhood and no one visits without approval. Children do not run around on the street or enter their neighbor's yard.

Thanks!
Chrisy
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Heard the Doorbell - Real Life Experience

Post by bjcollin »

Chrisy,

YES, I have had this exact same experience happen to me me many times over the years. It would be a door knocking sound that wakes me up, or a doorbell ringing sound that wakes me up, or a buzzer sound. Or some variation of this where a sound would be heard in the dream, but it didn't exist in the natural when I woke up. I believe that It is actually God trying to get your attention in the dream, it most often means hey pay attention or take notice now as the time for the dream to come to pass is at your doorstep. Reference: Song of Solomon 5:2, Revelation 3:20. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Yes, Three knocks at the door that were so clear and crisp they had me checking the door. Many times.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yes, as per everyone's responses above.
lynadvs
Silver Member

Post by lynadvs »

I have had a similar experience.

I was laying in the best asleep. The telephone rang. I answered “hello”. No one was there. I hung up...then I heard the word prophet. I then turned over and went back to sleep.
The phone rings again. I answered. No one is there. I hung up. I heard the word Prophet... then I go back to sleep.

The exact thing happened a third time.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I know it's happened before but I'm trying to remember what happened afterward in the natural realm. The thing that comes to mind after reading the op is to be expectant.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Post by Chrisy489 »

Hi,

Thanks to each one of you for your response. BJ - thanks for the scriptures as well!!!

Whew!!!! It's great to know that my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ have experienced this as well. I am hoping that the realization of God's Word to me is finally at my doorstep!!!

Thanks again and blessings to you all,
Chrisy