A dream my son had about our family~~~ (son not a cristian) <3

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

A dream my son had about our family~~~ (son not a cristian) <3

Post by WingsofHealing »

Dream 1.4.17 I was in grandma’s old house. I think I lived there. My friend Sarah asked me to pick up some Filipino food. There were two small containers. One of them had, some kind of meat in it, with little baby corn and broth. Almost like: some kind of stew. I can't remember what the other one was. It was for some kind of party though. Dream Changes………… I was at Kaelin’s Market, but it didn't look exactly like it did in real life. I can't remember exactly what I was looking for but I think it was something to snack on. I walked over by where they were making hot foods. A guy was asking for some kind of food, and the lady kept messing it up. She kept putting carnitas, pork rinds in a container along with some other kind of meat but then kept dumping it out. I continued to walk around looking for a snack. A middle-aged man with glasses asked if they sold printers here. I told him I didn't think so. I think he thought I worked there. He didn't seem happy with that answer, so I took him by the school supply aisle to show him. We didn’t find any printers and he left visibly upset. As I left the store, there was a group of kids by the store. I knew they were going to go in and try and steal stuff, so I went to tell someone.
Dream changes……….. I was on some kind of vehicle with no roof. It seemed like a trailer but no one was driving it. I was with some other people. It seemed like a class and there was a guy leading it. He was telling us how to make signs and how to catch thieves in a store and what to do. It was like a retail management class.
Dream changes… I'm in a van type vehicle, with a group of younger kids. I think they were the group of thieves from earlier in the dream. We start driving through some rural ghetto, a rundown area. I instantly sense we shouldn't be there, like we were foreigners. I try and jump out and they grab me and tell me… No! They said that the people around here will try and harm me bc they think we aren't supposed to be here or are up to no good. The van finally crashes into a driveway and I run out. I think they tell me not to. Then I start running through some bushes and backyards until I see the main road. As I get closer, I see a group of people coming my way. They are looking for us and want to harm us or even kill us. Some headed toward the crashed van, so as to get the other people in it, and the rest came for me. I started running and running, jumping over fences as well as running through empty buildings until I lost them. I remember the leader was a bigger guy with short blonde hair and a cut off trashy white shirt with a bunch of neon lettering on it, like it was from the 80's. He wanted to kill me. I finally hid in an apartment building that was run down and almost completely unoccupied. I stayed there for a while, but knew that I had to eventually get out and keep running. I jumped out the back window into a small walkway. I jumped over a fence and started to climb an enormously steep hill. The others saw me and started to chase me. I knew my cardio and stamina were so good. I almost began to run up the hill and didn't get tired. I knew they wouldn't be able to catch me. I got to the top and saw behind me that they all were all struggling. At the top of the hill was another fence, then a huge open area of just dirt. I ran across to the other side where there were more fences, some with barb wire. I continued to run, making more distance between me and those chasing me. Dream changes: I am back in the neighborhood, and I’m still running and dodging people. The people chasing me, including their leader, are really close, but can't get me. As they do get really close, I get scared and wake up. I went back to sleep and I'm in the woods. It's mountainous and peaceful. I’m walking around and start walking toward a lake. It has a lot of drift wood and reeds in it. I'm walking along a grassy path when I hear music playing. I come around the bend and there's three kids playing. One younger boy and girl and another smaller girl. The boy is playing a cheap sounding guitar and the girl is playing a busted-up violin, I think. They are all brothers and sisters. The dad is there watching them too. They look like they live in the country by the clothes they are wearing and also come from a really big family. The dad taught them how to play the instruments and they are just practicing and playing songs out in nature. I look over on the lake and a middle-aged man wearing all white with a white captain’s hat on. He comes cruising close to the shore in a big boat that is also all white. As he leaves, I look to the left down shore and there's a bunch of kids playing and swimming in the lake. All of a sudden, a giant alligator is swimming toward one of the children; everyone is yelling at the kids but they are too far out. We try and throw stuff at it, to distract it, but it still keeps swimming toward the child. At the last second, some adult jumps in the water near it and scares it away. It turns around and starts heading toward us. I look down and see Philip and another kid, playing on the drift wood. Philip is a small kid though, maybe like 7 or 8. I yell at him to get away because the alligator is coming that way. The other little kid; instead of running toward shore, starts jumping from each piece of drift wood away from shore.
As the alligator got closer, I could see how huge it really was. Probably 18-20 feet. It lunged at the boy with blinding speed and took him in one bite, shaking him violently in the water and leaving a blood-stained area of water. I turned my head and thought, I can't believe what I'm seeing………… “This isn't happening.” I woke myself up.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.