running from tarantula

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

running from tarantula

Post by kingnme »

hi all...

i had this dream i was inside this house visiting with my past church acquaintances of whom which i have NOT seen in awhile

(well background info ...the wife got sick had a severe stroke and her husband had to put the brakes on EVERYTHING to take care of her)

in the living room theres this couple myself and a golden retriever puppy beautiful blonde colored just THERE ....and

a creepy uninvited thing....the tarantula!!! :x i watched it just scurrying around the place .... it was doing so.... trying to come after ME!!

i just KEPT moving all around the living room trying to escape its path ...then it was going for the dog that somehow melted in a puddle of water (?)

i went to grab the melted dog ...(looking back NOW it was just a ploy to get me to come closer) using my empathy towards the fake melted dog

and BAM it came for me

BUT i got away as i did in the last few minutes of this cat and mouse chase ....but then it ...

crept around STILL trying to somehow catch up with me and LO AND BEHOLD.......... :shock: i didnt see it for a couple seconds ....

only for me to lift up my leg of where i was sitting (kinda high off the floor) and it was attached to my heel ...

but honestly i DONT THINK IT bit me YET!! then i woke up!!!!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: running from tarantula

Post by PastorJKG »

It could be showing you how the enemy is trying to set you up. You realized it was using your sense of empathy for the dog, familiar people who would draw empathy out of you because of the situation. Spiders usually speak of demonic attack and often use webs of deceit and snares to catch you in it. Perhaps there needs to be some stepping back and asking for discernment in things and people you are involved with. Hope this helps, for your prayerful consideration.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: running from tarantula

Post by kingnme »

Thank you so much !!! I looked and looked on board for the meaning of a tarantula but it was kinda slim pickings ...but this makes sense!!! Thank you much
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9