Lunch appointment

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

Lunch appointment

Post by lynadvs »

In this dream i seemed to be in a store of some sort. I was having a conversation with a guy who was woking as the cashier. A woman walked up to me and said “ you are Marilyn Davis aren’t you. I looked at her and said yes (wondering how do this woman know who I am). After while I eventually left the store. I saw the woman again. I didn’t say anything to her but i was still trying to figure out how did this woman know my name. I started walking. It seemed I was on my way to work. The guy from the store caught up with me. In the middle of us talking he said to me that he would come take me to lunch at 3 o’clock. I usually take my lunch around 1 o’clock so I said that 3 o’clock is late for me. He proceeded to talk as if I did not say anything. We came to a table and stopped there. There were two kids at the table (both boys). One was a baby, the other one appeared to be between 8 and 10 years of age. He picked up the baby which looked just like him. He said again I will take you to lunch at 3:00. I wondered why he did not respond to me saying that 3 o’clock is late for me.
The dream ended.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Lunch appointment

Post by PastorJKG »

3 am is the watching hour. Perhaps the man represented Christ and the person who knew your name was operating in the word of knowledge. The connection between obedience, spiritual intimacy, and the release and operation of the gifts. He isn't on our time table. For your prayerful consideration.