Daughter's dream.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
allforHim
Gold Member

Daughter's dream.

Post by allforHim »

This just happened tonight. Please remember this is her telling it to me for point of view of dreamer. I have inserted [brackets] of info. (Parentheses) is dreamers' added info. Some "?" In her writing is her trying to recall scenario in dream.

Just had a dream that woke me up for the first time in a long time.
Starts off at your house, I think it's you leaving the front door to walk outside, Tim [my son, dreamer's brother] is standing right inside the garage hidden ... like where your fridge is. You .. or me? It's like I have the viewpoint but I know it isn't me. Anyway, you hear mumbling and turn to see him tucked behind the garage. You ask what's up and he says he's been hearing voices..
Don't remember quite what happened next but he turns to go inside to give you "proof" but you're to stay outside. At that moment, viewer becomes me? I walk inside like, uhh just gonna leave me outside? And he comes from the buffet you used to have upstairs (downstairs now?) And walks across living room to show me a video on his phone.
Video is very dark but I don't recall it being night ? anyway he hits play and there's one of him standing with white shirt then suddenly another him appears from dark and then another one right after that. Apparently that's the proof he's hearing voices but I go into detective mode. We're standing at entrance, I'm in the corner back to the front door, facing closet/living room. Tim is standing in front of me. I say, ok if that's true then show me instead of leaving me outside.
IDR the words but his face kept showing fake emotions. Like he was all sad but no tears, no sadness on his face and he was smirking. I called him out that the real Tim would be actually crying and not smiling...
Something makes him go to leave, and I'm actually afraid at that point. He then changes his mind and tried to get back in the house but I'm pulling the door shut, trying to get the metal thing inside the lock, I'm using my entire body to pull the door shut while he's all The Shining style trying to wedge himself in.
I went upstairs to your room, and then hid in the crawl space. [this used to be attic entrance over garage, IRL] Jump to me being in bed (idk of this is real or dream. Too fuzzy). What is boys room now [this is one of the bedrooms she and her sister used to be in as young kids, about 10-13 years old]. I'm on my side trying to sleep. I'm scared like I'm little again. I pull the covers over my head, and suddenly they're ripped from my head. I'm frozen and can't move. It's like those paralyzing the enemy coming to attack me dreams i used to have. I think I yell for you but that's when I can't tell if it's dream anymore because I woke up ... and seriously had to check my surroundings cause I thought I was at home.