Elephant eating melons

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Ivy
Silver Member

Elephant eating melons

Post by Ivy »

Hello,

My husband dreamt there was an elephant in our yard, eating melons from a tree.

Anyone know the symbolism or meaning for this?

Thank you!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Elephant eating melons

Post by bjcollin »

Ivy,

What is the elephant in the room for your husband? I.e. what is the big obvious thing that is eating the fruit of your husbands labors? Hope this helps start you on the dream.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom Ivy. Just another idea to go along with bj's offerings. Since elephants are known to have good memory and assuming that the elephant eating fruit from tree was an unwelcome act, is it possible that past memories are consuming the fruit growing in your husband's life? Kind of like how memories of past experiences can be stumbling blocks to our moving forward in life so that rather than being fruitful, one tends to find themselves in a pattern where there is no growth or fruitfulness?

May He give you wisdom and understanding in all things!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Hi Brian. This is certainly something to think about. We did just have a big unexpected expense that ate up most of our savings.

Thank you!

Hi Keilani. Actually, in the dream my husband was very happy to see the elephant, but he does have a bad memory from a family problem.