Midwife

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
sophie
Gold Member

Midwife

Post by sophie »

Hi

I dreamed I was in a hospital and what must have been the labour room,because there was a pregnant woman In bed who must have been close to giving birth. There was a man there also, but not sure who he was and also a pastor I know and he told me that he was a nurse midwife.

Many thanks for your insight
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Midwife

Post by bjcollin »

When I read the dream, I felt that something of God needs to be birthed soon, it's almost time.
sophie
Gold Member

Post by sophie »

That’s interesting B.J but what do you think about the pastor telling me that he’s a midwife, thanks
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Pastors birth things in the spirit all the time through their prayers and guidance and taking care and feeding their flocks. While whatever is being birthed might not come directly through the pastor, but I feel that the pastoral guidance should be a part of the process to whomever is bringing God's plans to fruition in the church. In the five fold ministry ( Ref: Ephesians 4:11-13 ) it is the ministers who equip the saints and the saints do the work. We have it all all backwards in today's modern Christianity, we think that the ministers are the ones who do everything and the saints job then is to just come and get fed and pay their tithe and maybe serve in some minor capacity in the local church. As a pastor myself, my goal is to equip my sheep so that they can realize the gifts that God has placed within them and they will in turn use those gifts in the church and in their lives and follow after what God has for them to do. Hope this helps.
sophie
Gold Member

Post by sophie »

Yes, thank you BJ

Blessings