NY Undercover DV 1

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
apostle

NY Undercover DV 1

Post by apostle »

I have been watching New York Undercover again. I used to like to watch this show when it came on and then I got upset because of how they took off a certain character. So in this dream or vision I was a detective like the two main characters on this show. Yet this dream or vision was an amalgamation of Lamar University and some building in the spiritual realm. I remember that Patty Darbanville was the Captain or head of the department/precinct. One night I was watching this and The Godhead (Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20-21, Colossians 2:9) caused me to recognize jezebel (Revelation 2:18-29) in this woman (her position and character on the show). She is Caucasian and the main characters on this show are African American and Latino. So anyway I was a detective. Now in my hand I had a silver writing pen. I'm a Scribe (Jeremiah 36). Yet this silver writing pen was turning around in a medium speed. It never stopped accept for one time. I had a hold of it and this pen did everything. This pen was an intelligent device and could hack into computer systems and absorb all the data there. It didn't bother me about this pen but I could see that it did everything. Even when I would put it in a mound of dirt it would dig down about a mile into the ground and not get scathed at all. It would obey me for the most part. There were times (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8) when I would want to it stop rotating because I didn't want other people (Isaiah 50:4, Isaiah 61:1-3, Daniel 7:9-22, Matthew 9:13, Luke 19:10, John 12:46-47, Ephesians 1:15-23, I Peter 4:16, Revelation 7:9-10, Revelation 21:10-13) to see this for I felt they would try to take it from me. It was in my right hand at all times for I'm right handed. So this building we were in the spiritual realm was like the nursing building at Lamar University but it was a dark hall and it was VERY high in the ceiling. It was dark and hazy. I didn't see the main characters on this show accept maybe one or two times but I didn't have any affiliation with them. I knew we all worked as a team but that's about it. So I remember this pen being in mounds of dirt around people that I knew here in this community I was in. When I was around them, they were into sexual sin or something and I didn't want to be around them because of that. I don't know if they saw this rotating silver pen in my hand or not? I didn't want them too but I knew they saw me. I wasn't rude to them or anything but just didn't want them to see this weapon (II Corinthians 10:3-6) that I had. I remember that the Captain gave me a test to take. I wondered why she gave me this test to take but not the other detectives. Apparently, it was a test that everyone had to take and it was just my time to take it. It was an old piece of paper that was used where she'd written on it very informally. All I had to do is write my name on it where she'd marked it. It was a math test and it was something about why would a man have a triangle or something. This "math" test only had that one question on there. I knew that I was there on assignment by The Godhead (Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20-21, Colossians 2:9) and so I didn't want to ruin the mission. So I went to her and asked her where did she want me to take this test. She initially told me in her office but it was so busy in this building (which was a place of business like in a department store). It was more like the old Howard's we have here in town before Wal-Mart came out. It was kind of brown lighting like in there. So because of the business in there, she took me to another part of this store and put me at a desk with brown covers around it. When I say covers, I mean like an individually used desk that is used in education to seclude like for adaptive learning or punishment. So I was glad to go take the test. I noticed that I just could not concentrate and take this test. This is totally unlike me because I've been taking tests since I was in kindergarten all the way through college (I did not graduate college). So I couldn't focus and concentrate to write on this test. I felt like I should have thought like a detective and be suspicious. I'd felt like the Captain was doing this just to me but I couldn't prove it. It was like she was testing me and I knew this but I didn't want to ruin this assignment. So after a few more scenes in this dream or vision passed, I finally went up to her and told her of my difficulty in writing on this piece of paper. I couldn't even focus to write my name on there and it was just a one question exam. She'd put me in that room where others were taking tests too. Yet this was a sales place and department store like that old Howard's we (Isaiah 50:4, Isaiah 61:1-3, Daniel 7:9-22, Matthew 9:13, Luke 19:10, John 12:46-47, Ephesians 1:15-23, I Peter 4:16, Revelation 7:9-10, Revelation 21:10-13) have here in town. I remember when I wanted to get understanding (Job 28:28, Proverbs 3:5-6, Proverbs 4:7, Proverbs 8:14, Proverbs 9:10, Proverbs 16:22, Proverbs 20:5) and clarity from her, I had boldness to go up to her and ask her for this. She didn't seem bothered by this but I was still aware that she was a jezebel (Revelation 2:18-29) carrier. She'd then told me yes in her office but then she didn't want me in their taking the test. She had so much other things on her mind to get done. She seemed not bothered and calm by all of this and that's when she put me in that room with the other people taking the test. So after all this was over, I remember her meeting with the main characters out in the hallway. It was like the nursing building at Lamar now. It was about 6 to 8 people out there that were detectives too. She was going over some plan with them about attacking or investigating something. I was still torn whether to be a detective or not or move on with my life and become what The Godhead (Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20-21, Colossians 2:9) wanted me to become. It was like I was moving out of being a detective with my life and on into more important things. Apparently, this was difficult for me in this dream or vision but I felt a change coming on. I just didn't want her to use this test to get rid of me and push me on out of the department. So when she had other people (Isaiah 50:4, Isaiah 61:1-3, Daniel 7:9-22, Matthew 9:13, Luke 19:10, John 12:46-47, Ephesians 1:15-23, I Peter 4:16, Revelation 7:9-10, Revelation 21:10-13) there (this was nearing the end of the dream or vision). So I saw all the desktop computers and that's when I discerned (I Corinthians 12:8-11) and sensed (Hebrews 5:14) that this pen could hack and tap into the computers at voice command and absorb everything in the computer database. I commanded it to do this softly and it attached to them through the infrared way but then I commanded it to conceal that it had done this because with computers, they record EVERYTHING. So it did this too and they didn't know what had happened but everything was in this silver pen. I don't think it was rotating then. So I went around to her and she had some maps of where she wanted us to cover but I knew or thought that she wasn't aware of spiritual (I Corinthians 2) things because she's an unsaved (Matthew 9:13, Luke 19:10, John 12:46-47) jezebel (Revelation 2:18-29) carrier. So she seemed inclined for me to approach her as a detective. I told her that the enemy (John 10:10) only comes to kill, steal and destroy (John 10:10). When I told her this, I could tell her that she began to get joy and emote. I felt the Spirit Of Christ (Romans 8:9, I Peter 1:10-11) coming upon me and I began to utter in tongues (I Corinthians 12:8-11, I Corinthians 14, Acts 1, Acts 2). I did this for a while and then she began to cry but I noticed that the tear out of her left eye was brown liquid. I noticed this and I was taller than her in this dream or vision. In another scene and part of this dream or vision, I was going out the other end of the nursing building and was alone with God The Heavenly Father (Genesis 1:1, I Kings 19:12, John 10:30, John 14:16-17, John 15:26-27, John 16:13, I Corinthians 13, Acts 17:24-28, I John 4:6-8). I was speaking with Him (Genesis 1:1, I Kings 19:12, John 10:30, John 14:16-17, John 15:26-27, John 16:13, I Corinthians 13, Acts 17:24-28, I John 4:6-8) and telling Him (Genesis 1:1, I Kings 19:12, John 10:30, John 14:16-17, John 15:26-27, John 16:13, I Corinthians 13, Acts 17:24-28, I John 4:6-8) that there was nothing that He (Genesis 1:1, I Kings 19:12, John 10:30, John 14:16-17, John 15:26-27, John 16:13, I Corinthians 13, Acts 17:24-28, I John 4:6-8) couldn't do. I was in some kind of hangar or building and I was telling Him (Genesis 1:1, I Kings 19:12, John 10:30, John 14:16-17, John 15:26-27, John 16:13, I Corinthians 13, Acts 17:24-28, I John 4:6-8) that if He (Genesis 1:1, I Kings 19:12, John 10:30, John 14:16-17, John 15:26-27, John 16:13, I Corinthians 13, Acts 17:24-28, I John 4:6-8) wanted me to pass through or go thorugh a doorway, all I had to do was point at it for He (Genesis 1:1, I Kings 19:12, John 10:30, John 14:16-17, John 15:26-27, John 16:13, I Corinthians 13, Acts 17:24-28, I John 4:6-8) had given me The Holy Ghost and with power (Psalms 62:11, Matthew 3:11-12, Acts 1:8, Acts 2, Acts 10:36-38) to do things in the spiritual realm. I remember that when I was in it with Captain Cooper (they call her Coop on the show), that there were some bars there or something and without her seeing me, I motioned for them to open up by the waving of my hand and they opened up for me (Zechariah 4:6-10, Acts 17:24-28). I'd did this, for some reason, but I can't recall why. I wasn't just wasting things and showing off but I need to know that I could do this for some reason. It was like I needed to know that I had The Holy Ghost and with power (Psalms 62:11, Matthew 3:11-12, Acts 1:8, Acts 2, Acts 10:36-38) OVER (Luke 10:19-20) jezebel (Revelation 2:18-29). So when I was in this big empty hangar or building (it was like the "vestibule" of the old Howard's store), that when I went to that garage like door that it began to raise up and let me out, although I didn't go out. I then was telling God The Heavenly Father (Genesis 1:1, I Kings 19:12, John 10:30, John 14:16-17, John 15:26-27, John 16:13, I Corinthians 13, Acts 17:24-28, I John 4:6-8) that when He (Genesis 1:1, I Kings 19:12, John 10:30, John 14:16-17, John 15:26-27, John 16:13, I Corinthians 13, Acts 17:24-28, I John 4:6-8) didn't want me to go through windows or things that they wouldn't open (Revelation 3:7-8). There was a window there and I went up to it thinking that I could pass through it but I couldn't. I then told God The Heavenly Father (Genesis 1:1, I Kings 19:12, John 10:30, John 14:16-17, John 15:26-27, John 16:13, I Corinthians 13, Acts 17:24-28, I John 4:6-8) that was a time (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, Ecclesiastes 9:11) that meant for me to wait (Psalms 37, Isaiah 40:30-31) or go or try something different. I mean I really went up to that brown colored window but couldn't pass through it but I went back the way I'd come or another way but I don't remember what happened there either. What is the interpretation (Genesis 40:8) of this dream or vision?
bella
Diamond Member

Re: NY Undercover DV 1

Post by bella »

Hi. It's very hard to read large blocks of text like this. You need to use paragraphs so people can read the detail.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

apostle,

Welcome to the Tehillah Dreams board!

I agree, break up your dream into paragraphs for formatting, and remove the extra in-line verse references unless they were actually given in the dream or alternately post a paragraph at the end with the verse references as needed. Just as a rule of thumb post just the dream as-is as you had it. Thank you for the emails on the other sensitive dreams.

in Christ,
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

New York Undercover
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108876/

I remember the series, I have watched it some in the past. Nice setting for a dream, many times what we watch in the physical will manifest in our dream life as well, God can use it because it is a setting that we recognize.

Undercover Detective = searching for enemy spirits, and recognizing Jezebel spirit, spiritual discernment gift at work. We all work as a team in the body of Christ to root out the enemies plans.

The silver pen to me is a representation of a spiritual weapon of warfare.

We all need spiritual tests to be able to graduate and to grow/advance spiritually. Ref: James 1:2-4

apostle

Post by apostle »

Thanks 4 this 1st time PI (prophetic interpretation - Genesis 40:8). I will try 2 adhere 2 the guidelines of posting so that I can get the PIs 2 my DVs (dreams or visions).

If we have 2 work on this DV in sections/time, I'm willing 2 do this as well. I've had DVs in the past where I've had 2 work with some 1 several months to get it all out. Revelation and answers from the Lord (Acts 4:12) can b like this many times.

Yes we're many members but 1 body. I was telling Brian that I don't auto get PIs. I can count on my hand the times this has happened 2 me but it was 4 some 1 else.

I'm also an Apostolic and Prophetic Scribe (Ezra, Jeremiah 36), so the silver pen is a HUGE symbol 2 me.

Yes, I loved this show when it was on TV and these DVs r coming from when I watched this show again from 2006-2009. How ever, these r current DVs. I look forward 2 getting more of the PI.