Going to Australia

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dreamer33
Silver Member

Going to Australia

Post by dreamer33 »

Greetings.

I had this dream where i was going to travel to Australia with my family, and it was summer season there. At one point we have reached the airport, and i asked my brother where is my passport. He told me someone has taken it for check-in purpose. But now, i was holding my sister's passport in my hand (the original passport). But she has another passport, and she was travelling with a second passport. I thought to my self, how could it be as i held her passport. Then i was thinking of how she could have done the passport for herself, but concluded that she could have reported to the authority that she has lost it and got a replacement.

Now my question, i was holding my sister's original passport and why and what could it mean? End of dream.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Going to Australia

Post by bjcollin »

Sorry, I am not getting much on this dream, maybe somebody else will get something on it, I do feel though that it could possibly have to do with a mix up of knowing your identity in Christ somewhere. As for your question of the symbology on the passports, those are identities and it seems like the enemy is trying to get you mixed up on your identity with your sister's (either real sister, or another sister in Christ's) identity and give you a lie that your identity is already being used by somebody else instead of you. Every Christian needs to know who they are in Christ and be sure of where they are going in their destination.

Just type Bible verses on identity in Christ into any search engine and a wealth of things will pop up such as:
https://www.openbible.info/topics/our_i ... _in_christ
https://www.soulshepherding.org/identit ... the-bible/

Hope this helps get you started on your journey to the land down under that is in a different season from us here in the North.

in Christ,