Airport Dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ljpsalmist

Airport Dream

Post by ljpsalmist »

In the dream I just stepped off of a plane in (First class). I only saw the front of the inside of the plane. I was in another country waiting for a friend of mine to come to the airport to get me. I was waiting for awhile. My mother than got off of the plane. I was trying to call my friend so he could meet my mother. I said to myself he needs to hurry up to meet her. Then I woke up.

I went back to sleep and went back into the dream. This time I was still at the airport waiting then I laid my phone down. My phone looked like a very small headset that could fit in my hand. I looked and a woman in her 20’s or 30’s stole my phone. I was so angry and started looking for her. I was angry because I couldn’t get in touch with my friend. Then I woke up.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
God bless you all.
Linda
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Airport Dream

Post by PastorJKG »

This dream speaks to me of the stress of the logistics of transition. Airports are places of departure from one region and access to another. The stress of trying to line up the meeting with transportation from the airport to wherever you were going was made worse by the fact someone stole your phone which seemed smaller than it should be. Phones often speak of communication. The open line between two people. could it be a need to build your communication with the Lord in prayer? It may even be about your Mother. The thief (devil) comes to steal, kill, and destroy.
For your prayerful consideration
ljpsalmist

Re: Airport Dream

Post by ljpsalmist »

God bless you for your response. 🙏🙏🙏