My Car Flipped Over

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

My Car Flipped Over

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello,

I was on the road with my kids. Their names mean Faith and God Fearing. Seemed like I was driving a little too fast. As I turned a curve I lost control. I skidded off the side of the road into this grassy-like area. I noticed the area was filled with very small dark evergreen shrubs. The car rolled over and the kids were upside down but they were totally ok.

Now, I'm outside of the car looking in. I was much bigger than the car. I was telling the kids I’m getting ready to flip you guys back over get ready! They were like ok. I physically flipped the car over and they were fine. I ended up back in the car. I accidentally put the car in reverse and then I put it in drive. I was trying to get control of my vehicle.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: My Car Flipped Over

Post by bjcollin »

Seems to me like this dream indicates you could soon have a small slow down in your walk with the Lord, but it is nothing to worry about and you are stronger than you think you are and you will be ok and you will get everything righted and back on the right path quickly. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: My Car Flipped Over

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi BJ,

I agree with what you’ve said. Thank you for responding to my dreams.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword