Glowing light, 2 giant black dogs

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Glowing light, 2 giant black dogs

Post by HisBlood »

Last night June 16, 2021 -

I saw my son and his wife walking down a street hand in hand! The town had no street lights on!
They were holding hands walking face away going west! There was a bright glowing light in their
hands in front of them the light was shining brightly! Behind them were 2 giant black dogs, the
height of the street light poles! I thought wolfhound’s! They were sitting watching them!

In the far opposite direction, I saw a single storey home and inside were a husband and wife we
all know! The house was like a hoarders house full of junk and dirt! The woman would call the
dogs and they would run back to her! She would smile and whisper to them and they would run
back to my son and his wife and watch them, again!

I started praying they would have discernment and woke at 8:16 still praying that! I then prayed the
Protection of Psalms 91 and plead the Blood over them!

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Blessings Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Glowing light, 2 giant black dogs

Post by bjcollin »

Carolyn,

Great dream! Just some first thoughts... No lights in the town, darkness is strong there. We as Christians are the light bringers in our towns, so your son and wife as Christians are the light bringers as they move forward together. Going west to me denotes moving out into adventure and wilderness, which in the case of this dream seems to be a good thing. Two black dogs are the assignment of the enemy to watch them for now, but not attacking. Hoarding is classified by medical practitioners as a mental disorder where the person feels distress and anxiety at even the thought of throwing something away. I personally have not dealt with this in deliverance ministry yet, but I highly suspect that it is a spirit of heaviness or a spirit of trauma that has gotten out of control causing the compulsion as many times there is a trigger trauma event in the hoarders past that needs to be healed first before they can get start to get away from hoarding. I was unsure in the dream if the woman controlling the dogs was the same woman from the hoarders house or if she was just a different woman in the dream. Either way, it seems that your son and daughter-in-law are moving away from that which I see as a good thing. I agree with your final assessment, just better to pray and intercede for your son and his wife, and to pray Godly protections over them. God Bless you, hope this helps.

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Re: Glowing light, 2 giant black dogs

Post by HisBlood »

Thanks BJ,
This is very relevant - “No lights in the town, darkness is strong there. We as Christians are the light bringers
in our towns, so your son and wife as Christians are the light bringers as they move forward together. Going
west to me denotes moving out into adventure and wilderness, which in the case of this dream seems to be
a good thing”

I had also thought - “Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path”
I also woke at 8:16, so I checked scriptures for 8:16 - 16 For the Holy Spirit makes God’s fatherhood real to
us as he whispers into our innermost being, “You are God’s beloved child!”

I was praying discernment for them in the dream and when I woke! That they would have caution in who
they trust and take counsel from!

The woman whispering orders to the dogs, was the same woman who was in the hoarders house

(((Thanks BJ)))
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......