Two "Silver" Buckets. Three Large King Fish in Each.

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Two "Silver" Buckets. Three Large King Fish in Each.

Post by Chrisy489 »

Hi Everyone,

I had a dream in which I saw two "silver" colored buckets. Each bucket had three LARGE king fish with their heads in an "up" position; i.e., they were in the buckets by their tails. The buckets and fish were identical and were in my pantry. Additionally, I knew that my father had purchased them for me two days prior.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Thanks a million!
Chrisy
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Two "Silver" Buckets. Three Large King Fish in Each.

Post by bjcollin »

Chrisy,

Thoughts on symbiology are that silver is the color of redemption. The number 2 is the number of multiplication or division, and there are a lot of 2s in your dream, 2 buckets of fish, and 2 days. The pantry is a place for food storage. I have never heard of a king fish before so I googled it and it seems to be a large mackerel type of fish. https://www.jacksonville.com/article/20 ... /801250272 Also, there are 3 identical fish in each bucket, and 3 is the number of the Godhead or the Trinity.

I feel that the base message of this dream is that it looks like God the Father will cause some multiplication of His Word in you. So maybe a hunger for evangelism or more of a hunger for Him and His heart in general as He is the King of Kings. God the Father paid the price with His Son Jesus Christ who redeemed us by His blood and sacrifice on the cross.

Hope this helps get you started on the dream.

in Christ,
Chrisy489
Bronze Member

Re: Two "Silver" Buckets. Three Large King Fish in Each.

Post by Chrisy489 »

Brian,

Thank you so very much! Yes, it is definitely a good point at which to start! Thank you for the link as well.
***Thinking***
There is also a silver coloring to the fish as well...
Any ideas as to their positioning in the buckets?

Thanks a million!
Chrisy