Pooping at One Spot in Front of my House Daily at a Major Road

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Imma
Bronze Member

Pooping at One Spot in Front of my House Daily at a Major Road

Post by Imma »

Good afternoon brothers and sisters. I am sorry this is not a dream or vision but a reality that has bothered me for a long time now and I believe I should come to the people of God and share this and seek interpretation.to help me find a solution.

I leave in Canada and have a country home somewhere in Africa. I traveled to this country to rest for a couple of days during this covid lock up and found to my shock That someone is pooping daily on the same support in front of my house which is in a strategic location of four corners of the road of major roads every day. If you ask me, I will say that the pooping is done from somewhere else and heaped neatly on top of each other in a bag. I understood from my cousin, that the problem has persisted up till today.

My gut feeling is that it is a money-making ritual or voodoo to set me back because Africans, do some silly voodoo rituals. But why my property?
Immediately I returned to Canada. I lost a plum job offer I got before I left.

Are these connected?. Please help me to interpret and find a solution to this problem.

Best Regards
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Pooping at One Spot in Front of my House Daily at a Major Road

Post by keilani »

Shalom Imma, I pray this finds you well. My first question would be have you asked The Lord what His strategy would be to deal with this issue?

Personally, I have found that what we see in the natural often reflects what exists in the spiritual. I don't know if this is being done because the property belongs to you or if it's because of the strategic positioning of your property that you mentioned.

For me, poop speaks of filth and parallels demonic presence/demonic habitation. Years ago I had a night vision where I was in a house where blood was on the walls and I knew that witchcraft and ritualistic practices were done there. But the thing that stuck out the most was the stench of poop--it was so strong that I woke smelling it. For myself and my experiences, I've come to associate that stench with those practices.

Would like to hear what The Father has spoken to you regarding this situation.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.