The Tornado from Nowhere

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
rev_rob_dunham
Bronze Member

The Tornado from Nowhere

Post by rev_rob_dunham »

This dream takes place inside my house (I was in our bonus room) and I was looking out the window with a friend of mine. As I was looking out the window, I saw a storm approaching my house that appeared harmless. The winds started blowing and the rain was increasing; all of a sudden I saw this tornado heading straight towards my house. I said a few profanities when I saw the tornado and knew it was too late to take shelter, so I braced myself for what would take place. Instead, as I looked out the window, I saw the tornado take a right turn and go around my house, doing no damage to the house. As I ran to my office (the opposite side of my house) and looked out the window, I saw the tornado do extensive damage to the outbuildings that housed my woodshop. That is all I remember before I woke up from this dream.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: The Tornado from Nowhere

Post by bjcollin »

Rev. Rob,

Awesome dream. Most often tornadoes speak to the enemy trying to bring destruction (ref Jn 10:10) into our lives. I don't know what a bonus room is, but I am thinking it is something like an extra room like a multi-purpose tv room or game room or a den type of area. It will be a quick attack almost catching you by surprise and little or no time to prepare yourself against it. However, the Lord will intervene and it will turn away from you at the last minute. Once the storm passes, when you are looking back on it, it will just have barely grazed you and no direct harm will come from it. Now comes the part of the dream I am unsure on, so I am going to step out on a ledge here with this part... I think bonus room, office, and woodshop could symbolically refer to the way you support yourself or your job.

Hope this helps get you started on the dream.

in Christ,