Pushing a Big Iroko Tree

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Imma
Bronze Member

Pushing a Big Iroko Tree

Post by Imma »

I dreamt that myself and my ex-husband are in the same house. He is in a different room with his new wife and me and my children in the adjoining one. His common law is throwing a very big party for her elder daughter and people have come from far and wide to feast with them. My ex-husband was not part of the party he was sleeping on the bed with their youngest of two daughters. At some point in the dream, my two children started to push a big Iroko tree together all by themselves. I was worried about them how they can successfully push it to their destination. I at some point a man came and assisted them to take it to their destination. And they both said mummy see we made to the destination. And the man who assisted them was very proud of them and said that their tree is the tallest and biggest among the lot. I was arguing whether it was actually the tallest and biggest or not and I woke up from the dream.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Pushing a Big Iroko Tree

Post by bjcollin »

Imma,

In the questions section I asked what an Iroko tree was. This link was my best guess:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroko

So for this post in the Dreams section I will try to answer on what I see in the dream itself.

Many times in the Bible trees are symbolically representative of important people or leaders, and physically trees can also represent places where momentous events are marked for remembrance. (ref Mark 8:24, Matthew 3:10, Zechariah 4, Ezekiel 17) I am not sure as to the importance of the Iroko tree in your culture, so I am going to go with the Biblical base symbology for a tree.

Ezekiel 17:24 - All the trees of the forest will know that I the Lord bring down the tall tree and make the low tree grow tall. I dry up the green tree and make the dry tree flourish.

For your dream, the main theme in it that I see is that it is a division in the household and it is only the Lord and their relationship with Him that will put forward and bless your kids or the other kids. The Lord does not bless those living in sinful worldly lifestyle. Sometimes we perceive that they are being blessed, but that is a false perception and it only looks that way to the world's standards. To be truly blessed is only found with a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. (Ref Psalm 115:13-15, Psalm 112:1, Psalm 119:1-2)

Hope this helps you get started on the dream. Blessings to you and your children.

in Christ,
Imma
Bronze Member

Post by Imma »

Thanks Brain. I appreciate your help a lot. Iroko is the tallest tree in West African rain forest region. I will like to know the identity of the man who helped them to pushed the iroko to it's destination?. Because the dream came a few days after I was reminding God persistently of his promises to me in Isiah 54:4-13.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Imma,

Great question. Many times in dreams, people who are unknown or not clear to us who are helping us in our dreams are represented as the Angels of the Lord who are ministering spirits sent to help us who are the heirs of salvation (Ref: Hebrews 1:14) or they are symbolically represented as the Holy Spirit who is the great helper (Ref: John 14:26) so either way it is only the Lord who is helping to move the trees.

I love those verses in Isaiah 54, great promises from the Lord! Just as those verses say, and the Lord is reminding you in v13 that He is keeping His promises and your sons (children) are being taught of the Lord. As Jesus said, It takes faith the size of a little mustard seed (which also grows into a mighty tree) to move the mountains, and in your dream it also takes faith to move the greatest trees. Keep reminding God of His promises, He is faithful in keeping His promises. Just past v13, I love the last verse 17 of that chapter,

“No weapon that is formed against you will prosper;
And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord.

God will take care of all issues on your behalf, trust in Him.

in Christ,
Imma
Bronze Member

Post by Imma »

Thanks a lot Brain!.