Fishing hat

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Fishing hat

Post by PastorJKG »

I had a quick dream. I opened the door to my outbuilding, (Storage shed) and saw my hat lying in the middle of the floor. It is the hat I typically only wear when I go fishing as it has a wide brim that keeps the sun out of my eyes on the water. (IRL) I went to check on the building as I've recently had someone try to break into it but it was fine. I have an idea but not sure. any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: Fishing hat

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi PastorJKG,

Just some thoughts...

Have you put down or put aside for a season something you were called to do (ministry, evangelism, etc), and now is the time to pick that call back up? I also see the hat on the floor possibly symbolizing - "humbly" wearing or moving in the role that you've been called to.

May the Lord give you the correct interpretation of this dream.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Great input... Gotta get back to become fishers of men Ref Mark 1:17 I like that interpretation Jonh 10:10 the enemy tried to break in, but everything is fine and God has protected it. Good insight. What do you think PastorJKG?

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Thanks for the reply. Ispeaktheword and BJ. I believe I have allowed frustrations with acceptance of my gift to cause me to back away from it and I believe the Lord wants me to be restored in the prophetic and dreams. So many believers simply don't believe in the gifts. Even among Pentecostals. I realize that I need it if nobody else values it. I need to be near Him and part of that for me is regular experiences with the prophetic, dreams, visions and the supernatural. All soberly grounded in the structure of Biblical truth of course. Thank you for your prayers BJ.