Can find my car

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Can find my car

Post by dance-in-the-son »

This dream I have had several times. It’s like a nightmare. I was looking for my red car, there were tons of cars in this area and it was on dirt. There were other red cars in different places too. There were other people sitting outside in chairs like there was an event nearby or something. I realized that the bag I was carrying was not mine, it was a friends who left it in my car. I had her keys instead of mine. So how was I going to get in my car?
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Can find my car

Post by PastorJKG »

Your car could be your ministry or occupation perhaps. You are presently looking to know what or where it is. Perhaps uncertain about direction or struggling to believe for the vision God has given in the past. You have the bag and keys of a friend. This could mean that you have what they need and maybe they have what you need. Perhaps all that is needed is that there is a divine connection between you and them. For your prayerful consideration.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Thank you
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
psalm23

Post by psalm23 »

I also think your red car could be the ministry God has given you. The other cars are other people's ministries. The soil represents being rooted and growing in the Word of God. There are people waiting to hear the Gospel, those are the people sitting down. The bag and the keys left in your car (ministry) by your friend are the gifts, anointing and power of the Holy Spirit, who is our friend, guide, counselor, teacher. The Holy Spirit gives us the power of God to be equipt to minister the Gospel. I believe the Lord wants you to grow in faith and to put your trust in the leading of the Holy Spirit, not to do things in your own strength.

John 14:26
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”

Zechariah 4:6
So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the LORD of hosts.

Many Blessings
Psalm23