Man

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
December1

Man

Post by December1 »

Do you know I had a dream about a picture of a man and someone that was a man and a voice said you should not be with him but you should be with a man that will give you a heart attack?
December1

Re: Man

Post by December1 »

Hello why are MY dreams not interpreted?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

It may be the voice of the enemy bringing some confusion. Or trying at least. He does that to us all at times I think. Prophetic dreamers will at times dream things not from the Lord. I for one have experienced it. This seems like one of those waking moment dreams. Is it?
December1

Post by December1 »

Speaking of confusion I am confused at how my dreams always get pushed to the side and not interpreted for an an excuse reason.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Hey December1. Ok, I'll work with you on this one. First, bring the dream to the Lord and ask Him to help you understand. If you've done that, feel free to share here. Second, we have a dream search option on the main page of this site. Have you used it to see possible meanings of symbols in your dream? Once you do that, you take it before The Lord and ask if the things you think the dream may mean are correct.

Understanding the dreams and visions He speaks to us is a very individual thing. Only He knows where we at. In school, all students are at different levels of understanding. It's the same with learning to understand our dreams and visions. We can help and encourage each other but only God Himself can grow us in this area and the process can be tedious and frustrating at times.

We encourage the family here to respond as God leads so if u not getting a response, then they are probably not hearing anything specific.

When you share your answers to the questions above, we'll see if I or anyone else has anything to add for you to prayerfully consider.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.