Money dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
December1

Money dream

Post by December1 »

Do you know in this dream about walking by $200 million sign on wall and it said to give my dad $1 billion. Then it had another amount I can't remember?
December1

Re: Money dream

Post by December1 »

I am really disappointed that my dreams aren't getting interpreted and want to know why? :cry:
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

December1,

Sometimes some of the hardest dreams that have no interpretation are for dream snippets such as the ones you are posting lately. When dreams are "snippets" i.e. they are just quick flashes and there is not a lot of information to go on there can be so many meanings it just becomes guessing, so many times we don't reply to them as we do not want to be guessing and we want to be sure that there is a message from the Lord in the dream. For example in the case of this particular dream, the number 200 million and 1 billion (5 times the first amount) are the only information to go on in the dream. The number 2 symbolically means multiplication or division, and the number 1 represents the one true God, so while the sign may say 200 million, the truth is you need to give God everything or 1 billion. Remember this is only symbolic of those numbers, I would ask God for more of Him and see if your dreams change and get more in-depth. Ask God to show you something specific from Him. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
December1

Post by December1 »

It's funny how others do get an interpretation of their dreams and mine basically accused of being ungodly.hmmm how does that work?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I didn't say it was ungodly, I said it was a snippet or short