Son in law upside down

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Ivy
Silver Member

Son in law upside down

Post by Ivy »

Dream:

I walked into my daughter and son in law's house. My son in law was standing on his head, and their pastor's wife was pleasuring him. Can't really describe it here, as it's disgusting. In the dream I rebuked both of them.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Son in law upside down

Post by keilani »

Hey Ivy. Couple of definitions for the saying turn on its head that may help as you're seeking understanding:
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/turn+on+its+head

turn (something) on its head

1. To misinterpret or misrepresent something so that it is completely incorrect or the opposite of what it should be.

2. To innovate or alter something, such as a field or activity, in an unexpected or unprecedented way.

Also, Rom 1:25 came to mind but including a few other verses for context:

Rom 1:21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Thank you keilani! I'll give this some thought.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

:D
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Ivy,

I would not see this particular dream as a good one, and by that I mean that anytime I have seen the Lord's dreams use nakedness it was always done in taste or blurry of the parts and not done in shocking grossness. One of the things that came to mind in this dream is there is a perverse spirit trying to turn things upside down. Just some thoughts.

in Christ,
Ivy
Silver Member

Post by Ivy »

Yes, I agree. IRL my son in law is lazy. My daughter works full time, and takes care of the house and the baby. He plays video games all day. What concerns me in this dream is the part the pastor's wife plays. IRL she is counseling my son in law, but maybe she's not giving him good counsel.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

May God give you the prayer strategy Ivy. Agreeing for His Perfect Will to be done.
***More To Come***