Grabbibng a baby

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Grabbibng a baby

Post by PastorJKG »

My wife had this dream
She was driving down a street with her mother in the back seat. (My Mother In law IRL) she saw a baby in the street and a transfer truck was gonna run over the baby. She leaned out the window and grabbed the baby. Then she looked back and saw her Mother lean out and grab a boy that was a little older and pull him into the car as well. Then the scene changed she and I were in an old house and her ex husband (who has the same name as our youngest son) was downstairs waxing a floor and it was very shiny.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Grabbibng a baby

Post by bjcollin »

Pastor JKG,

Sorry I never got anything on this dream originally. I feel it might be time to revisit it now that a month has passed. Question I have is how has ministry changed if any for you and your wife in the last month? Specifically for your wife since she was the one who had the dream? I feel the dream may possibly be dealing with neglected giftings and callings being picked up and trying to protect them from becoming victims of getting run over. Waxing floors, especially wood flooring, is done to seal and protect the wood and to preserve it's finish. If it was a tile floor, then it is done to polish seal and protect the tile's finish from wear and blemishes as well. So either way, I feel the ex might repent the Lord in the dream who is helping to seal and protect the walk, time to do a little maintenance every now and then.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Thank you for looking at it BJ. I think it was prophetic of an event that happened with our son who is named after the ex husband. He came to visit when his mother was waxing the floor. We have been going through some things because of his mental health. He is living with his dad and avoiding us. we have been praying for breakthrough.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Pastor JKG,

I remember praying for your son a few months back, I will continue to pray for him and the situation.

in Christ,