Emotional House Dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
HisBlood
Site Owner

Emotional House Dream

Post by HisBlood »

Eldon -
I had a very emotional dream. I woke up singing "You are my Hiding place and I Trust In You" so I played the Benny Hinn version on my phone then started to just wait on God. After I fell asleep I had another house dream. We were moving out of what seemed like the acreage house only it was a lot bigger and had a lot more rooms. While everyone else including your family were moving stuff out I was going from room to room and and finding rooms I had never seen before and we had never used. There were a lot of expensive things we were leaving behind and I was very emotional as I didn't want to go. Jamieson had gone to get a UHaul for the stuff we were taking and finally the lady who bought it showed up as possession time was 3pm but we weren't finished moving. She was upset that we weren't gone yet.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Emotional House Dream

Post by bella »

I was just going to follow this post because I've had several dreams where I discover rooms in my house or my parents' house that have been closed off and never used, when they would have been really helpful.

But as I pondered it ... house represent ourselves usually. So what if rooms represent parts of ourself which are unidentified and unexplored?
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Thanks Bella ❤️‍🔥

I like what you said about the rooms and I talked to Eldon about them!
I believe there is something hidden that HE wants to reveal! He has
an appointment tomorrow with a man who has a ministry with his wife,
travel over the world and have a phenomenal book!
They have had so much breakthrough with many, many people and we
know he is having breakthrough, for our finances and more! A hidden room!
Thank YOU, Jesus

Blessings Bella

Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

House dreams like those are almost always about the dreamer and discovering something about themselves that has been hidden in their lives, sometimes for years. I think it is interesting with what is going on today in Ukraine, that the Benny Hinn video of that song was from a 2014 crusade in Kiev Ukraine. Psalm 32:7 is the verse that inspired that song "You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." To that note, many of my old house dreams were about deliverance and cleaning out the rooms to make way for the things of the Lord in my life as well. When I was reading the part about the expensive things, I though about Matthew 6:21 (part of verses 6:19-24)... us who like to horde keep things and do not like to see them go, but we need to be open to what the Lord wants to give us so we can continue to walk in His will, sometimes we gotta get rid of the old stuff that we are holding onto before the Lord can give us something new for His glory. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Thanks BJ,
Yes, definitely! That is so interesting about the song!
All you said is relevant, for this dream 👍 I sent it
to him.

Bless you
Be Transformed......