saw man in black come into my room

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
roses
Silver Member

saw man in black come into my room

Post by roses »

One night, I was resting and saw a vision of a man in black walking into my room. He was very thin, and had a dunce hat on. I said "In the name of Jesus, get out of here". Then he disappeared. Then after that, I saw two round lights on my ceiling. The next night, the round lights were still there. After the third night, the lights disappeared.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: saw man in black come into my room

Post by bjcollin »

Roses,

I would call the man with the dunce hat in your vision a spirit of stupor. Good job on sending him away in spiritual warfare.

Refs: Romans 11:8, Deut. 29:4; Isaiah 29:10, Psalm 78:65, 1 Corinthians 15:34. Strongs 2659 katanuxis - stupefaction, deep sleep, torpor, insensibility, stupor. katányksis – properly, a violent strike (prick); (figuratively) the bewilderment which comes after being struck, like falling into a mental stupor.

The dictionary definition of stupor is a condition of greatly dulled or completely suspended sense or sensibility, i.e a drunken stupor, a chiefly mental condition marked by absence of spontaneous movement, greatly diminished responsiveness to stimulation, and usually impaired consciousness.

In deliverance ministry I see this in people who tell themselves, or who let others tell them, that they are stupid all the time. It is a stronghold trap that they are in.

in Christ,