The Field

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

The Field

Post by bjcollin »

My mother in law gave me this dream a few minutes ago, she has been recovering in the hospital with severe joint pains lately and she had this dream while in the hospital...

In the dream she is standing in a patch of green grass, and she sees my wife in the dream first, and my wife has a little girl who is toddler age right next to her with her dressed in a white dress with frills on it. Then in the dream this patch of grass is next to a dirt field of plowed rows that are ready for planting. She saw them as far apart rows like in an onion field that she and her family used to work on in her past. There were no plants planted or growing yet, but it was plowed and ready to be planted. My wife still had the toddler with her and they were both looking out across the field counting the rows in the field. In the dream a boy she knows named Josue (Spanish for Joshua) comes up to her and in Spanish gives her the verse Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Josue gives her the verse twice. The dream ends with her looking at the rows of unplanted dirt in the field.

Sample image:
https://www.google.com/search?q=onion+rows+in+the+field
click on the images tab to see the images of wide rows of onions in the fields
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: The Field

Post by bjcollin »

I told my mother in law that the dream is both for her and for my wife who is down there sitting in the hospital with her today. The verse given by Josue (Joshua who represents the Lord in the dream) is to reassure her that God is with her and has not forsaken her, she needs to have courage and the strength that God is not done with her yet even in her 70s, and she still has the work of the Lord to do in pastoring their church. The work of planting for the harvest to come still needs to be done and the Lord is still seeking workers for the harvest. My wife represents herself in the dream , and the little girl in the dream represents God's gifting in my wife and/or the Holy Spirit who is with her always.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

The temporary nature of grass and the field speak to me of seasons. It is a season for sowing which will be followed by a season of waiting in faith and then reaping.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Such a beautiful dream! Another thing that stuck out to me is that the field reminded her of the field she and her family worked on in her younger years. The scripture that I heard was "He will renew your strength..." (Is 40:31). With that scripture in mind, I thought of your wife as God, and the young girl as Mom. The field representing Mom's field of dreams--a field that God and she will plant together. My final thoughts are Moses was 80 when he started to do the work God created him for. Mom is just entering her prime years. May she know and experience His Life and Healing flow without limit. My love to her bj :)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.