Guy decapitates horse

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Guy decapitates horse

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I dreamed I was walking towards the back of a property, like behind a building. When I got out back, I saw a guy with a knife in each hand with blood all over both hands and his shirt. He had beheaded a white horse and I saw the head in a shallow hole in the ground. The head was still moving for a second, then went silent. The guy holding the knives looked at me and said "YOU,RE NEXT". Scene changed and I saw the guy again and he either didn't notice me or was not acting crazy.

Thanks for reading, Larry
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Guy decapitates horse

Post by bjcollin »

Hey Larry,

Good to see you on the board again. For this dream, I have a few ideas... In the back of the building denotes something that happened in the past.
Usually horses in dreams symbolize power or strength and the white horse decapitated to me says that this enemy spirit wants to see God's power stopped. Knives are usually a little authority or pointed words, and he has two of them, one in each hand. So I feel that this dream represents a spiritual attack of the enemy that was in the past that was against seeing God's power move. However, fast forward to today and that spirit appears calm and is in hiding just waiting. Blessings, I hope this helps you on the dream some.

in Christ,
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Re: Guy decapitates horse

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you brother! I appreciate it very much.
God bless you,
Larry