church stripped

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

church stripped

Post by PastorJKG »

on 9/9/22 i dreamt that i was in my current church sanctuary and the church had been robbed and stripped of every thing. They even took the time to steal the paint off the walls. (Obviously metaphoric) i was surprised but not deterred. I said "it is ok because we will just build it back even better". Then the scene changed slightly because i was now out side behind the Non Pentecostal church i grew up in. We were facing the graveyard side of the building. I have been having allot of what I have come to call cluster dreams that usually proceed a significant event in my life. Any insight would be appreciated.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: church stripped

Post by bjcollin »

Pastor JKG,

Blessings to you and your family! The thief of course represents the enemy ref John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." I had not heard that term they had time to steal the paint off of the walls, I had to LOL at that one. I prayed about your dream last week, and I did not hear anything at that time as to what event you are being prepared for. It is interesting that there is the symbol of the church you were raised in and the graveyard side. To me that possibly speaks of something in your religious upbringing or your spiritual background being attacked. Hope this helps you some on the dream.

in Christ,