SYSTEM DOWNTIME WARNING 8 NOV 2022

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

SYSTEM DOWNTIME WARNING 8 NOV 2022

Post by bjcollin »

Hey Guys,

Some new changes are coming to Tehillah Dreams. The old Pentium PC web server running Ubuntu Linux that this website currently runs on will be retired on NOV 8 (next week). We are upgrading and getting a newer Hex Core PC server running Red Hat Linux and a new internet service provider (AT&T Fiber) as well. So the current IP address of this website on Spectrum will cease to work. Hopefully there will only be 1-2 down days next week as I make the transition and update everything to the new server software and point the name to the new IP address. If needed please contact me at bjcollin@hotmail.com Thank you.

in Christ,

Brian Collins
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: SYSTEM DOWNTIME WARNING 8 NOV 2022

Post by keilani »

Thanks for the heads up bj! Praying everything will go smoothly for you.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Thank you for the prayers, I can really use them right now.

Besides the normal busy work/church life schedules to keep up with... Elie has been having some major pain from arthritis in many of her hand joints and one toe joint, and she finally gets to see a rumatologist on Wednesday after a couple of months of waiting. She waited 2 months in pain to finally see our PCP and get a referral, and then the rumatologist office told her they could not see her until past December or January. So she begged and pleaded and prayed to get slotted into this cancellation appointment on Wednesday. We can see that God is working through the prayers of those who have been holding us up in intercession (THANK YOU! God knows who you are)... We just need to see this healing come to manifest in Jesus Name.

Also, we have been planning a family reunion at a beach house in Port Aransas TX this coming weekend, and we have family flying in from out of state to stay with us. Since I am Elie's hands lately... Which means that I have not been getting in the computer time I need every evening to get prepared for this server move.

Currently I have the server hardware with Red Hat Linux OS set up and I have Docker installed. Then under Docker I have a MYSQL database server container set up and working. What I still have left to do before next week:
1. Back up the current server database and website
2. Set up a reverse proxy container to handle the website name
3. Set up the website server container
4. Set up the PHPBB board software container
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Got it bj! Praying specifically and believing Elie will be completely healed. I ask The Father to surround her with songs of deliverance and that every spiritual hinderance be uprooted so healing and wholeness can manifest.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Update, we got AT&T fiber internet installed at our home yesterday. They took from 11a-630p to get the installation up and rolling. Still some issues logging into the router, so I did not take the current server offline yet. It will be several more days yet until I get the Spectrum internet canceled and the old server gets transferred to the new server. I did get some major work done last night on the new server, so it is almost ready to make the transition, hopefully by next week.

in Christ,
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The new system is now online!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The cache files seem to still be catching up and board access seems a bit slow for the newer processor and new internet service, but I will work on that and see if there are any kinks I can work out of it in the next few weeks. Let me know how it is working for you guys.

in Christ,