Nervous about assignment

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

Nervous about assignment

Post by lynadvs »

In this dream I seemed to be at church. The Pastor let it be known that he would be taking off for a month to take care of some things. He appointed me to be in charge while he was away. I immediately became overwhelmed at the thought of having to prepare messages every Sunday for a month. At some point I tried to reason with him to convince him that maybe he wanted someone else to do it. He did not acknowledge my plea. It seemed that the pastor’s wife was present encouraging me. … still, I was nervous. In the next scene I remember standing in the pulpit opening my bible. As I began talking, I woke up.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Nervous about assignment

Post by PastorJKG »

It may very well be a warning dream to tell you to get ready for more responsibility in the preaching of the gospel. Before the pulpit opened for me to preach, I was a Sunday School teacher for several years. As an assistant I would not teach every week but felt compelled to prepare a message for each week. I am thankful for this now because I have a much greater bank of usable material for sermons. For your prayerful consideration.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Nervous about assignment

Post by bjcollin »

I agree with PastorJKG on this dream. It almost seems like this dream might be the next dream in line as a progression from your closed elevator dream.

in Christ,