Train dreams

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bella
Diamond Member

Train dreams

Post by bella »

First Dream

WARNING - SOME GRAPHIC CONTENT IN THE FIRST DREAM

I was in a bar carriage of a train. The train seemed to be stopped somewhere. I felt like it was at a railway line that had a high chain link fence behind it. It reminded me of Newmarket station, just before the road crosses over it. Except I didn’t really see the houses on the sides of the railway line.

I was sitting at the bar. I had I think three police officers to my right. One female and two male. There was a blond police officer behind the bar. And also a male behind the bar that seemed to come and go.

They were talking about a matter, but it was still sort of light hearted. It felt a bit like a move or TV series, rather than real life policing.

They were ready to wind up and head off. All of a sudden, two of the women and the two men coupled off. I had thought maybe the blond behind the bar was with one of them, but she was left as the single person. I was surprised. And apparently so was she. It was like these relationships had been kept quiet.

We were all out of the train now, and they were walking along the tracks towards the part where the cars crossed the line. I was trying to tell them it wasn’t safe. They needed to get off the tracks.

All of a sudden a train came from up ahead and they all got hit. I think the two couples were wiped out completely, but the blond woman was near me, and she was still alive. She had parts of limbs missing. She was calling out for help. I was trying to comfort her as best I could. I wanted help to come, and I think I may have called for help, but I knew they wouldn’t get there in time for her.

Second Dream

I was in a train station that had many platforms. They seemed to be staggered and all with a bit of a bend in them.

I was with co-workers. They had this thing they did to get on the train and no pay the full fare.

People were jumping on the trains. But I didn’t get on. I jumped across from platform to platform until I go to the other side. Then I ended up in a train shed. There were about four or five of us left in this group. The others climbed up on a funny raised platform that was like a diving platform. I hung back and let them go first. I think they got onto a train but in the shed, not on the train platform.

I noticed I was wearing green and white. I had my white linen camisole over a green shirt. And I had green shorts on.

I climbed from that platform to another square, raised platform, that was like a jack that people could stand on and get lowered to raised to work on a train. But I had to stop up on on old timber boards, like step treads. Sort of all laid next to and on top of each other. A little precarious.

Then it was just me. I ended up sitting on a metal, hydraulic post. It felt like a lifting thing to go under a train to lift it. It was the circumference similar to a light pole. Flat top, very smooth metal because of the hydraulic system. I was sitting on it with my ankles cross. Then a train came in.

A man arrived. I think it was Ardie. It was sort of like I was in trouble (for trying to get on a train without paying the full fare) except I never did get on a train.