Husband's 3 dreams, 2 nights

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
allforHim
Gold Member

Husband's 3 dreams, 2 nights

Post by allforHim »

He is in middle of a warehouse. Ramp to the left of him. Plastic divider behind and right of him. A young woman, thin, no shape really, wearing workout sports top sn bottoms that looked designer with fliwers on it; not revealing. Her hair is dirty bonde and pulled tight back in low pony tail. She walked down the ramp in a robotic-like manner. Her eyes were slit like cat eyes. He knew right away there was something not right with her. She stepped off and turned toward him and seemingly looked through or past him but walking to him. He put his hsnds stretched out in defense and she followed him as he turned to look to leave--behind the plastic sheet/curtain. He resisted her and tried to keep her right hand/arm from grabbing him. But the arm/hand turned into an angled drill driver with a philips bit on it. No matter what movement he did to block her the arm grew linger to come at him. He saw others like her roaming this relatively empty warehouse. He didnt want to make a scene snd draw the others' attention as he was struggling. He then started the Lord's prayer snd woke up.

Next
He dreams that I am in bed ill (at the time of dream i just had surgery and was in bed alot), and he was in a house understood as ours. He was getting ready for dinner in front of an older style coil stove; not like ours at all. He had some soup in a pot. My 2 adult daughters from first marriage are there. He asks if they'd like to stay for dinner. Older daughter does not respond. Younger accepts and offers her jar of soup which is vegan. He pours it into our pot and is surprised or amazed at how much just kept coming out of this small jar. He thought her soup would be good added to what had and it filled up the pot.

Then it went into another dream like it was second part or maybe another dream by itself.

He needed to go to the store to get some ingredients. It looked similar to California( we are midwest). He asks to borrow his friend's really nice skateboard since he doesnt have a car. This is a real nice expensive skateboard. He is in a weird stance...he remembers laying back on the skateboard with his left hand reaching back and my hand is holding onto his. I am somehow behind him. He is also effortlessly using his right foot to move us along--on a 4 lane CA hill/mountainside road. It had rained and there was water and mud everywhere but we were not getting it splashed on us at all. He was keeping up with the regular cars too. He thought he should be getting tired because this was ascending but he never lost stamina/energy. He then thought it looked like Costs Rica, more lush-like snd the weather was nicer too. Now there was a restaurant halfway up but he wasn't tired and was making great timing going up the now lush mountainside road. We get to the peak where the village is and there were 3 men waiting, 2 in front just left and right of the 3rd man who was a little taller and more stocky...not fat and not a bodybuilder; bigger man. He smiled at my husband and patted him on his back like as though "good job...you did it,"

Lastly
We are both on a 4lane highway. Me to his left. Both of us in the middle left me, and right him, lanes. He is in his semi truck. I am on a vespa-like almost dirtbike-like motorbike. I am at a steady pace as he speeds up or slows pending road conditions which affects a semi's performance to some degree. We speed up and my bike is definitely dirtbike now. I weave over to his right. I go off road to get around cars & he worries i will wreck because of the wet grass and mushy ground. I road right on through it. I headed for the exit ramp and sped up and jumped it over the overpass exit and landed back on the highway next to him. I was facing backwards with whole bike but going in same direction. He was worried. I somehow spin around into a wheely holding the handles snd was flat with my stomach and feet almost touching the road. I got it back in position well. It was more like a "crotch rocket" now. We were coming up to a major traffic jam and he thought, "we need to buy some dirtbikes now for sure so we can just go around offroading it".
Wakes up.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Husband's 3 dreams, 2 nights

Post by keilani »

Shalom allforhim, I pray this finds you well. The only thought that came to mind was that the dream was about you and your husband's life journey. The older style house with your daughters makes me think of times past. The latter parts, you both navigating life together and that first part, idk, maybe the possible future he is worried about? The robot makes me think AI and warehouse, things in store(age)? His response of praying The Lord's prayer I saw as a way to take care of the future.

There is a lot of imagery which would speak to you personally so I could be way off. Praying the Lord will give you peace and fullness of understanding as you seek Him.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
allforHim
Gold Member

Update—Re: Husband's 3 dreams, 2 nights

Post by allforHim »

Sadly, the first and second dream has passed…my second daughter from my first marriage has followed in the footsteps of her older sister who calls herself cat, both now walking apart from the Lord and have pushed my husband (and me) very divisively out their lives. Havent spoken well over a year now. The dream really described her physique and I knew in my soul it was her and could see it in my mind as he spoke it to me. I suppose when I posted here, in a way I was looking for either a stark contrast to what I truly knew and wanted to be wrong about or smacked spiritually up the head to get with it!! Uugghhh 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I believe the Holy Spirit gives my husband revelatory dreams to be prepared for what is to come. This “cat” I believe is an unclean spirit that has plagued my oldest daughter and now her younger sister; they live together now.(dream where we are in house cooking soup) This COULD be a great thing IF it were pire (vegan) like the overflow of a clean heart (soup). Yet in reality they were hardly able to get along in adolescent years and lived very different lives until shortly after the posting of this dream. My family have expressed concern over the “foul” way of life they are living now…very apparently having nothing to with Christ. They speak horribly of people and of family how we are all hypocrits etc. They are all in their 30s now. They are seeing a counsellor who is encouraging them to cut ties with family they feel is abusive, to say to their brother they dont want him to call them only they can call him and he must respect that…he says why, you’re my sister, what’s going on? And the response is “you dont own me. Dont ever say that to me again and dont ever call me again”(paraphrase, something to that extent). (There is an issue there that needs healing from Jesus for sure and 3 of my adult kids need to repent for this to truly take place.)This is my daughter who once went on missions trips, received dreams from the Lord and would fast and pray and eagerly seek Him out. I do not recognize who this woman is anymore.

The other dreams…I believe the Holy Spirit was beautifully saying beforehand…”good job! You did it!” HE showed us what was going to be happening to these girls of mine that I (we) have no control over and to show that it truly is NOT of this world and keep moving forward no matter what. Use what you got even if it’s odd looking, but God provided. Last dream was the heads up of what we would be going through.

I believe He showed us the end from the beginning…like showing athletic contestants the gold, silver and bronze medals first THEN hitting them with the detailed workout that will take months and months to make them the athlete even eligible to compete for that medal. 😉

What an AWESOME GOD I serve.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Husband's 3 dreams, 2 nights

Post by keilani »

Amen! He is faithful and just and will keep His Promises! Believing for your children ( and your entire family) to be made whole by God and that He would empower you to walk with HIm so that you can each fulfill His Perfect Will for your lives.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.