Buck teeth

Questions about dreams and symbols
keilani
Site Moderator

Buck teeth

Post by keilani »

Thoughts on the meaning? This aspect of the demon walking beside me, in the form of an old family friend, stood out.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Buck teeth

Post by keilani »

Hey all! Quick update on this in case it may be of help. I saw that buck teeth is caused by misalignment. Demon in form of old family friend (familiar spirit). I was walking in the dream and it ran to catch up with me so it could walk beside me. I saw this as an admonition to be on guard against old, familiar spirits that will try to cause me to come out of alignment with God's Will. Grace!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

buck teeth kinda like hillbilly kinfolk = familiar spirit interesting.

What is the tendency of this spirit over the years or what type of spirit is it? A common min-conception of misalignment of teeth aka buck teeth is that it denotes lower intelligence (not true) so maybe a deaf/dumb spirit or a poverty spirit? Just some thoughts.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Lolol, too funny bj!! :s7:

I was pondering what that spirit represented so thank you for sharing. One thing that came to mind was this family friend was very educated/smart, something I valued highly in my youth...probably too highly though (ie. something I idolized).

Only thing I can think that might represent at the moment is a warning to not value natural knowledge over Truth since He chooses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. Your input is greatly appreciated bj, always makes me look at things from another angle! Mahalo🌴
***More To Come***