White Charger and busted vessels

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

White Charger and busted vessels

Post by PastorJKG »

We have been at our state prayer conference for our denomination. Church of God. In prayer in my room I had a vivid vision of two scenes like two tv screens side by side. On the left I saw the front end of a white Dodge Charger. On the right I saw what looked like some glass vessels filled with food items that had been smashed and wasted all over the ground. I have some ideas but would appreciate any other thoughts.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: White Charger and busted vessels

Post by bjcollin »

Pastor JKG,

Sounds like a great prayer retreat. The first one to me speaks of leading the charge in righteousness. The second one to me says you need to sometimes smash the cultural norms on food delivery (aka how you feed God's sheep). Just as we are finding in our denomination, I suspect your denomination is seeing the same things... the old wineskins and old ways of doing church are not working on feeding today's generation and as our population ages and we lose members going home to glory, we are not growing younger new members into our churches and they are falling away from our churches in record numbers. I was reading a barna research study a few weeks ago that showed for many years US churched population was about 45% which had held steady for decades, however in the last 20 years that number has steadily plummeted to around 25%. America is becoming an unchurched nation. We need to show people that Jesus loves them and is relevant to them, we need revival!

https://www.barna.com/research/changing ... he-church/
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Pastor JKG,

So what were the 2 prevailing visions at your retreat? Just curious.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Hello BJ. The first day was about the law of plateaus and the second day was about the principles of rebuilding from Nehemiah. A plateau could be a parking spot and Nehemiah had to rebuild a waisted city so maybe that was it. Just confirming the messages I was hearing. Bishop Mitch Corder's lessons felt like they were speaking right to me in a prophetic way. But I am sure many felt the same way. The services were great. The last night the speaker didn't get to speak because the spirit took over.