In cozy relationship with my ex- husband in dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Imma
Bronze Member

In cozy relationship with my ex- husband in dream

Post by Imma »

In my dream today , I and my ex-husband are living together again and seem to be happy and pleased with each other.Unlike in real life ,we are divorced because I caught him in adultery with the woman he is living with now who is his common law for almost 12 years. I filed for divorce because he started a family with her while we are still married. He has two girls with her and we have a son and daughter together. We divorceed 10 years ago in 2012.Our divorce was very acrimonious because he refused to sign the divorce paper and also refused to divide our marriage property . The court ordered him to divide the little we have in Canada and he still refused to divide anything outside Canada which constitute the bulk.As a matter of fact, we have child support hearing coming up on March 31st. He is earning big money and still refuse to help me and my son . Iam not earning much and for the hearing in March I don't have money to hire a lawyer but he has hired a lawyer to fight me.to pay him child support for my daughter living with him. My son left home last year.The most strange thing is that in this cozy relationship we have in the dream he does not make sexual advances at all unlike in real life when we were still living together as husband and wife . Also, he does not discuss what happened between him and his current family in the dream and why he is back with me. Also his newfamily are nowhere insight.I have had this dream twice in the last few weeks and it borders me. I am not sure if I am having the dream because I have made up my mind to remarry if I find a good man but I am currently not in any relationship. Also, I am still using my marriage name as my last name because of my children.Or, if the dream have a spiritual meaning.

Please help me to explain this dream because it s very confusing and bordering me. I brushed it aside when I had it the first time. But I had the same dream again yesterday.

Imma
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: In cozy relationship with my ex- husband in dream

Post by PastorJKG »

Could it be some familiar thing (represented by the ex) trying to work back into your life that seems good but may be a source for future pain and lose. It definitely seems metaphoric since it seems to be from where you were then as opposed to your current knowledge of how he operates. For your prayerful consideration. I know these kind of dreams can be confusing and even upsetting.
Imma
Bronze Member

Re: In cozy relationship with my ex- husband in dream

Post by Imma »

Thanks Pasto JKG . The interpretation of the dream made me more confused.Please is it possible to give me a more plain and simpler to comprehend interpretation?.

Thanks a lot.

Imma