Flying into swarm of bugs/storm and Copeland

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Flying into swarm of bugs/storm and Copeland

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

2/26/2023 I dreamed I was in an airplane with my wife Jessica. An unknown pilot was flying the plane. It was a small plane, like only a few people could fly in it. As we were flying, the plane ran through a huge swarm of black bugs. The pilot turned on the windshield wipers, and could only see when the wipers made a swipe because more bugs would smash on the windshield. The pilot began to fly backwards at a high rate of speed. I told my wife we were flying backwards. I enjoyed the feeling. We flew over some very tall gray cement towers and spun around in mid-air and were flying forward again with no bug swarm. Next, over to the right of the evening sky, I saw a storm of clouds and lightning flashes inside this storm. The pilot flew right into the storm. Scene changes and I was now at a neighboring airport walking with Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis. I knew my wife was in another airport. Both brother Copeland and Duplantis were wearing nice suits. Brother Copeland kept opening large wooden doors in these hallways that only we were in. There were 2 new suits lying over a bench or table and Brother Duplantis told me to put on one that was light in color. I said ok, and he looked at me and said “UNDERSTOOD” I repeated the word “Understood”. Next, I was trying to go to the neighboring airport to get back to my wife. I saw some people gathered and said “Shuttle”. A woman said “Chris usually handles the shuttle”. I said “I don’t see Chris and I can handle doing the shuttle”. The woman said “You will have to fill out an application for the job”. Next, she opened a door for us to go wherever one needs to go to apply. END
Any Holy Spirit insight would be appreciated. Thank you for reading
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Flying into swarm of bugs/storm and Copeland

Post by bjcollin »

Larry,

great dream. I feel the message is even if the enemy causes you to change directions and it might seem like you are going backwards spiritually for a bit and there are always storms to go through in life, but hang on because there is a blessing that is coming to you. It does require you to be a little more formal and it requires obedience and understanding that you are walking in obedience. Doors of opportunity are opening in the time of transition. Hope this helps on the dream.

in Christ,
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Re: Flying into swarm of bugs/storm and Copeland

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you Brian, I appreciate your reply.
God bless you big!

Larry