In the car with my ex

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

In the car with my ex

Post by lynadvs »

In this dream my ex boyfriend along with his ex wife were seated in the back seat of car. He wanted her to get out and sit in the front passenger seat so that I could sit in the back with him. She did. As I got in the back seat of the car with him, I looked at the driver… It was him (my ex) also. So there was a version of him in the drivers seat and a version of him in the driver’s seat and a version of him sitting in the back seat on the driver’s side. As the car was in motion, I noticed that the driver was nodding off. The back seat version of him agreed. Then he was fully unconscious. I told his ex wife “you are going to have to take the wheel”. She was afraid too cause an accident. I told her that if she didn’t take the wheel we would crash. He suddenly regained consciousness…. Passed out again, but this time he died.

Second Dream

There were numbers given to me. I remember saying to myself “ I need to remember these numbers and the order they were given to me.” So I kept saying it out loud so that I would remember when I awakened. It was either 3214, 2134 or 3124. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I remembered the numbers but not the order.