Young man with a book & old man riding bicycle

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Young man with a book & old man riding bicycle

Post by ReBorn »

Dream:
At a mall, looking at spaces for rent. The most expensive spaces were downstairs.
While at the mall a younger man shows me his book, I've already read it so I tell him it's perfect and I smile at him. (Somehow I thought he was the author of the book).
I then walk away from him to go towards my house.
In the dream, my house only had one entrance way in (which was through a shute). The opening of the shute was very small like the size of a doggie door.
I remember being embarrassed for the man with the book to see me having to wiggle my way through the tiny opening.
Once inside my house I saw my son. He was cooking something that had sausage and bell peppers. I saw about 10 clean cookie & pizza pan sheets laying in the drying rack so I began putting them away.
Then I see my sister come in. I told her my son was making that sausage dish and she said it's okay she was just concerned
he was using her bell peppers.
Scene changes and I'm riding a bicycle alongside an old man with white hair. It seems like I'm keeping up with him but he's pretty fast.
He rides his bike up to the front entrance to the local Kroger grocery store and no one has been taking care of the grass around the store so it's very tall. The grass was so tall and overgrown it looked like the store was closed but it wasn't. It was open.
Me and the old man rode our bikes past the grocery store at least twice. At the end I saw the old man riding his bike in front of me. I think we were both going back to our own homes.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Re: Young man with a book & old man riding bicycle

Post by ReBorn »

Also I forgot to say that while I was in the kitchen I saw someone who I thought may have been my mom.
In real life, my mom died when I was 2 years old so I never really knew her.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd