Military comes to visit

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Military comes to visit

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

2023 I dreamed I was in a room talking to a man and woman. Two fully dressed military officers came into the room with something in their hands. They walked up to me and said “sir, Larry (Last Name)“. They handed me a gift, and said “you have been served“. I said “for court”? They said “you work for us now“. I opened the package, and it was a yellow envelope with foreign looking writing on the outside. Inside the envelope was a leather pouch along with the small box. Inside the box, were two arrowheads or dart heads. I was hired to rescue someone. The person I was supposed to rescue was in several of my dreams throughout the night.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Military comes to visit

Post by bella »

Wow great dream Larry.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Larry,

Sorry I missed this dream of yours earlier when you posted it. The main message of the dream I feel is that as a Christian you are part of the Lord's Army, and you have a small assignment which is regarding the person you saw, most possibly for intercession prayer purposes. The yellow envelope is a gift of God that you don't understand yet, meaning that it is foreign to you at the moment, but you will come to understand it more in time. I am not totally certain on the two arrow/dart heads, but they are for a double portion of pinpoint accuracy that will be needed in the gift. Hope this helps you some on the dream.

in Christ,
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Thinking more about arrows/darts... I did a bible search for arrow/dart and these verses popped out to me

For look, the wicked bend their bows; they set their arrows against the strings to shoot from the shadows at the upright in heart. - Psalm 11:2

Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king’s enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. - Psalm 45:5

I am in the midst of lions; I am forced to dwell among ravenous beasts— men whose teeth are spears and arrows, whose tongues are sharp swords. - Psalm 57:4

They sharpen their tongues like swords and aim cruel words like deadly arrows. - Psalm 64:3

He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver. - Isaiah 49:2

Their tongue is a deadly arrow; it speaks deceitfully. With their mouths they all speak cordially to their neighbors, but in their hearts they set traps for them. - Jeremiah 9:8

In the negative arrows are directed pointed words that other speak. In the positive arrows can serve the same purpose but on behalf of the Lord and His words for others. Hope this helps more.

in Christ,
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Brother thank you once again for your reply! I appreciate it very much. I did pray and meditate on this dream and kinda goes along with what I believe Holy Spirit is saying. I believe Papa is having me intercede for a certain someone. I did however appreciate your input and scripture references on the darts or arrow heads!

Have a blessed day! Larry