White crocodile

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bella
Diamond Member

White crocodile

Post by bella »

There was a white crocodile (or alligator), just over a metre long, on a cement path or edging to a lake. Sitting there facing the lake.

Someone walked over to it and cut the snout off it with one fell swoop. Done with a sword or machete.

It sat with it’s mouth open. It looked like it had been sliced about half way down the snout. It didn’t move as if in shock I guess.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: White crocodile

Post by PastorJKG »

Alligators are all mouth, big mouths and full of teeth. They can do a lot of damage with those mouths. White meaning it tries to appear righteous but doesn't stand the test of the sword of the Lord or the word of God. Blades in general used in this type of situational metaphor often speaks of the word of God and it's application. Alligators live in the river and are ambush predators. You find them around the move of God trying to cause problems with the flow to bring swampy stagnation. For your prayerful consideration.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thank you.

What is weird is that the location in the dream reminded me of what I’ve seen on tv as alligator country. Like at a Florida hotel or golf corse.

You’d never see that here. Our crocodile locations are beaches or rivers. And usually natural, not built up.

Helps me to place your interp.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Bella,

Australia has too many other dangerous creatures other than crocks to worry about, I have seen your spider and snake pictures on FB lol. When I have seen crocodiles in my past dreams before it has almost always pointed to a person with a spirit that is working against them or you in a situation. As pastor JKG pointed out, here in the states in general, crocks have big mouths and they usually sit under the swampy surface usually waiting for an opportunity to open their big mouths and consume their prey. Contextual differences In your dream are that this crock is sitting on a sidewalk and it is white. So this enemy spirit that is being shown is most likely a type of religious spirit that looks good on the outside (white), but it has a big mouth and is deadly. The sidewalk to me is pointing to this enemy spirits goal is to stop your walk or block you from walking to a nearby destination which is a pond or lake. The good news is that someone with a sword which represents the Word of God (ref Eph 6:17, Heb 4:12) has disabled this enemy so it will not be a hinderance to moving forward. Hope this helps on the dream.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks Brian.

Yes I was thinking a big mouth who’s dangerous but appears righteous.

If they’re from Florida (as my dream setting would suggest) then a couple of people with ministries who twist the word come to mind for me.