Conversation with a Pastor

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dreamer33
Silver Member

Conversation with a Pastor

Post by dreamer33 »

Greetings and Praise be to God.

I had this dream last night.

In this dream, i am meeting this person. (IRL he is a president of a methodist denomination and a pastor). He was telling me that he was going to teach in a seminary. I told him to get me a way or opportunity to teach i someway possible in future. I aslo told him, i have just enrolled my self in doing masters. I said to him, it is not easy to do the assignment as it requires a high thinking and difficult. As i was sharing this to him, i saw his face close-up. I could see his face from one side. I was surprised to see he had ear ring on his ear. He had pearcing in his ear. Not only that, he went further and i saw him vaping. It surprised in a way. But after this the dream ended.

Any insights anyone?

Blessings!
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Conversation with a Pastor

Post by PastorJKG »

Sometimes our opportunities come through people we would not expect or even believe should be conduits of blessing. God used Pharaoh to sustain Joseph and his household. Any one can be a vessel of the Lord's purpose. We must receive the blessing without being defiled by their ways. Perhaps God is trying to do this in your life. For your prayerful consideration.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I saw this dream a little differently, and I could be totally off, but... I feel that the dream isn't directly about the leadership per-se, but it is more about you and your perception or interactions with leadership and their current ideas and directions they are taking. The ear piercing and smoking/vaping in a man most often represents a spirit of rebellion, and in this case it looks to be hidden, but it is at play in the situation... Yes, becoming a masters level is difficult, and the way forward doesn't look so certain sometimes, but what is getting in the way and is more difficult to deal with is how you view others who are in leadership. Are they perfect? no, nobody in leadership is by a long shot as we are all human as well, and many of the denomination you named are going through schisms and divisions right now due to an issue of allowing a very rebellious sin into the church leadership. You can't control what others do, but you can only control yourself and your actions and take every thought captive to Christ. Hope this helps on your dream.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

my post wasn't an interp. just a thought. you may very well be correct brother BJ.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

PastorJKG,

I love your thoughts! Keep them up brother, as many times those are the Holy Spirit leadings and the dreamer can start to form a great interpretation from them.

in Christ,
dreamer33
Silver Member

Post by dreamer33 »

Thank you Pastor JKG and BJCOLLIN for sharing your thoughts and insights.
bjcollin wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:12 pm The ear piercing and smoking/vaping in a man most often represents a spirit of rebellion, and in this case it looks to be hidden
bjcollin wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:12 pm Yes, becoming a masters level is difficult, and the way forward doesn't look so certain sometimes, but what is getting in the way and is more difficult to deal with
dreamer33 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:48 am We must receive the blessing without being defiled by their ways
What i can see is t he Lord reveals the things which are hdden and he wants us to not to be defiled. Moving forward and coming before the master is important and to follow his footsteps is another matter to understand and obey.

Thanks again and God Bless Us all. Amen