HIDING FROM HARRY

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

HIDING FROM HARRY

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello all,

Dream:

I’m at work but it didn't look like my job at all. Harry, a mixed kid (black and white) who seemed around 6 years old had on an army fatigue jacket. I was crawling on the floor under a desk hiding from him. I didn't want to be bothered. Harry had a bunch of new clothes he bought. He loved all the clothes he bought. He also had many pairs of Jordan Nike sneakers (yellow, purple, red, etc). I was counting the cost of the shoes, and thought to myself - this is expensive. We were going somewhere or Harry wanted me to take him somewhere. (EOD)

I had this dream last year when I was working for a certain company. Harry is the son of the owner of the company but he's not mixed race and irl he was around 8 years old not 6. I'm no longer with that company as I am employed at a new company. Since this dream is symbolic and not literal - could this be about a new assignment that God has called me to but I don't want to be bothered? Lol! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the dream and all of the symbols.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: HIDING FROM HARRY

Post by bjcollin »

Just some thoughts... At the time did you understand your mission from the Lord, aka the reason you were there for, while you were working at that particular company? You needed to count the cost of that particular decision to stay or to move on and what you are called to be walking in. Stop hiding and avoiding, God will find you no matter where you are at.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: HIDING FROM HARRY

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi BJ,

Thank you for responding to my dream. Yes, I knew my purpose for being there. I was definitely a light amongst the darkness. There was alot of warfare. I did not like the job or the owners girlfriend who oversaw every aspect of the company. But, I was able to freely talk about Jesus and share the word of God with my co-workers and supervisor. Everyone there was into tarot card readings and other dark things. The knowledge I aquired from that position has helped me greatly in this new position.

At the end of the dream Harry (ruler) wanted to take me some where or for me to take him somewhere. I was wondering if the new shoes, new clothes, and "going some where" could have something to do with a new assignment God may be calling me to at my new company. I just don't want to deal with the warfare. :(

I was looking to see if anyone's interp would be similar to what I was thinking. Thanks again for your thoughts BJ.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword