Small Crocodile in my Apartment

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Small Crocodile in my Apartment

Post by bella »

I agree with your interpretation.

Crocodiles tend to represent leviathan. The Bible says not to confront leviathan. It's worth doing a Bible study on it. My understanding is it's about twisted communication. Twisting the truth.
bindicat14

Post by bindicat14 »

Thanks Bella for your insight, i will do a bit of a Bible study on leviathan :)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Hi bindi, welcome to the board. All good questions that you asked. Personally, i have found that if certain details stick out in dreams, it is because He is drawing my attention to them.

A few more thoughts to add to bella's for you to prayerfully consider:

Small crocodile- somehow, as I read your dream, it seemed like a family pet. Small at this point, hungry and looking to eat, but as it grows, it will need more flesh to satisfy its appetite. It reminds me of Jas 1:15: Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

Daschund-protecting something precious. I understood this also as the crocodile representing the ex, your mom's pet as representing you and what would happen if the door to this relationship were allowed to remain open.

Being slow to move, made me think of the relationship's progress over the two years and the reason why being revealed through this dream, ie. devour vs protect, two different intentions.

Finally, the door left open- i understand this to be a matter that you must choose to shut the door to in order to protect what is precious. Don't feel obligated in any way- that is a deception tactic of the enemy. Move and do only as God directs.

Grace for the journey,
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bindicat14

Post by bindicat14 »

Hi Keilani, thank you so much for taking the time to review my post and reply....i will meditate on this further insight. Yesterday, after a few months since his last contact, my ex's older son reached out to me via text saying it would be nice to see me again...in faith because I feel God has showed me through this dream to keep door closed I had the confidence to reply back lovingly but to decline meeting up with them all at this time. He is a beautiful boy and has suffered a lot of rejection in his little life so without God's warning/direction here i would more than likely agree to see them again for his and his brother's sake to the detriment of my own peace and stability, i have been doing really well in my walk with God since leaving the relationship. Thanks again :)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

You are very welcome. Praying God will heal and restore both you, your ex and his children. All things are possible if we believe 💜.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.