Paperclips on money

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
MDavis

Paperclips on money

Post by MDavis »

I dreamed that I was in a car. The car wasn’t mine. I don’t know why it was in the car, but it seems like I was waiting on something or someone. the car actually belong to Aaron…someone I went to the same church with in the past. I remember, reaching under the drivers seat of the car (which is where I was sitting)… I pulled out a bunch of money. It was $800 to be exact and it was all one dollar bills. I questioned why would Aaron leave this money in the car. Then I begin to count out five ones and then put a small paper clip on it. I continued to put a small paper clip on every five ones that I counted out until I ran out of paper clips. I then went inside the house and took the money with me. I was in what could have possibly be in my bedroom. When Aaron walked by, I stopped him and told him that I found his money in the car and brought it in the house. Hey, then question why I took the money out the car and brought in the house. I told him that I was paper clipping every five ones. He seem to be OK with that and walked off. I remember asking someone to go and get me some more small paper clips … they had to be the small ones. Then I looked over on my nightstand and saw that I had a bunch of small paper clips there. I then proceeded to finish the task of paper clipping every five ones.
JayD
Gold Member

Re: Paperclips on money

Post by JayD »

If this dream has any spiritual significance it may speak of your waiting being due to another having their journey in park and hiding their personal treasures. While waiting, you discover this and try to help him with it, or whomever he may represent.

Not sure about the bundles of five, but maybe it is a gift you have to help others, like organizing things in smaller portions for them.

Five at times can speak of grace.

This kind of reminds me how we can do something for others and they have the ability to enrich our lives by showing gratitude or whatever, but they instead keep it unto themselves. I was just thinking of this today as i was thinking of a few things i made for others. You don't do it for that, you do it to help, but it enriches your life when they at least acknowledge your sacrifice and heart. Showing gratitude is a bonus, but some may not have these things to give.

May not fit, but it just reminded me of that.

Did you feel that way in your former church?

Not looking for an answer. Just food for thought.
JayD
Gold Member

Post by JayD »

Again, not sure if my example fits, but wanted to say something, like don't let it hinder your journey, but then i recalled the scriptures below and felt it said it best.

I will say this though, personally, I've felt that believers at times stress much on relying on God for these things that they tend to dismiss how we are his hands and feet in the world and are also called to help enrich each others lives with the spiritual treasures and fruits he has given us.

Yes, we rely on God first, but that doesn't dismiss our part in a "loving thy neighbor as thyself" relationship. If you don't get that, find a fellowship that does. Even just one other can be a huge blessing there.

Sometimes there is no other. I do believe God will give us double for our trouble.

Some people look at me as foolish for helping others that appear not to appreciate it and to try and help me not to waste my resources and time, they will advise me not to bother. I think at times they are waiting for me to learn my lesson. I get it. A project a couple years ago really took a toll on my body and they care, and I've called myself foolish too. but this is just who i am. I see a real need and i do what i can. I don't know how to be otherwise.

Now things are a bit different as mom is my priority, but if plausible i still see what i can do.

Anyway, not saying all this to paint a great picture of myself. For every good fruit i may see in myself i can name several other areas that need work. Just my way of saying keep doing good for the right reasons, and find those that will help enrich your life. Don't rely on them, but understand how these things can work in each others lives. If you can't find them, know God will give you double for your trouble one way or another.

Well, didn't plan on saying that much, so I'll hand it over now to the Holy Spirit through the apostle Paul. See below:

2 Corinthians 6

1 As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain.
2 For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.”I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.
Paul’s Hardships
3 We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.
4 Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;
5 in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;
6 in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;
7 in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;
8 through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;
9 known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;
10 sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.
11 We have spoken freely to you, Corinthians, and opened wide our hearts to you.
12 We are not withholding our affection from you, but you are withholding yours from us.
13 As a fair exchange—I speak as to my children—open wide your hearts also.
JayD
Gold Member

Post by JayD »

You may also want to read Matthew 25 as there are a lot of fives in it.

Be blessed.