old toys (not like vintage necessarily)

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
kingnme
Platinum Member

old toys (not like vintage necessarily)

Post by kingnme »

IRL ...My son and his wife have a school

the landlord is not exactly a friendly person

however they have a school/daycare ...they are in ONE of the two side by side buildings
the OTHER building is currently empty but under contract FOR ANOTHER DAYCARE :o

and YES!! the unfair dealings landlord went ahead and set that in motion
even the people that are in contract aren't that nice as well

well they are distraught at the idea of all this ....however

My son's DREAM :

he dreamt that a semi-truck came backing in with a load FULL of just OLD TOYS ???

yes! it was for the empty building next door

is there any insight ??

AND AS usual ...THANKS you guys !!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: old toys (not like vintage necessarily)

Post by bjcollin »

Tell your son to check his contract and/or consult with his lawyer. Many business contracts have non-compete clauses in the contracts which prevents the owner from doing things like putting competing businesses next to each other. I ran into this myself a couple of years ago when we were looking to rent out a church space, but the building owner already had a hispanic spanish speaking congregation in a space at the other end of the shopping center building, but he was hesitant to rent out the other pre-finished space to a white english speaking congregation as the last congregation that vacated it was a african american church which in his mind had no competition in the same building to the hispanic church. Even now several years later, the hispanic church is going strong and the other space is still empty and it was never successfully rented out as a church. For a business owner to put in competing businesses in a property is bad business for him which means he will loose money.

Now after looking at the context of the symbol, I think it means to take it before the Lord in intercession. Your son's business is pre-established and he was there first. They are wasting their time and money in the other space. Hope this helps.

in Christ,