Tides are changing

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Tides are changing

Post by bjcollin »

In this dream, I was in a beach environment, and the water was very calm and up to my waist. I was looking around the beach and playing in the surf, and there were a few kids near me that were all playing in the water as well. All of a sudden, Instead of the gentle water coming in, the tides changed, and it was fast moving water moving in an outward direction from my front left to towards my back right side, and the water level also rose from waist high to chest high. The water was moving very quickly. It was almost like standing against a rip current , but I still had my feet in the sand so I was ok and holding on. I started to get worried about the kids who were playing near me in the water. I grabbed one of them and put them on my back and then I was worried about the others and trying to save them. I looked over my right shoulder, and saw that the water currents were headed out to sea, and I knew I didn’t want to be dragged out to sea nor did I want any of the kids to be dragged off either. I woke up from the dream asking the Lord what tides were changing and who were these kids I need to save.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Tides are changing

Post by bella »

Just personally I think it’s that world wide shift that we’re experiencing. It feels like things are getting a little out of control at the moment, politically and experientially. And the younger generation appear to be ill equipped to deal with what’s coming.

I’m thinking that your assistance is in that sense of fatherliness that you have. It could be general or specific to certain children. Ie it may not be particular children that you save but rather the general vibe of what you do having impact on kids.