Skirt unraveling & toilet seat cushion deflated

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Skirt unraveling & toilet seat cushion deflated

Post by ReBorn »

In the dream I was wearing jeans with a dark blue skirt over the jeans. (The skirt had a wide ruffle at the bottom)
I noticed my sister Beverly was looking at the skirt, as if to inspect it.
I then looked down and saw that the threads at the bottom of the ruffle were unraveling from the bottom of the skirt.
I said to Beverly "why did you take the threads out of the skirt? It is starting to unravel" and she just kept pulling the thread until the skirt started falling apart.
I then went to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.
For some reason I thought I was in Trisha's house (Trisha is my niece-Beverly's youngest daughter).
The toilet seat in her house had a highly inflated seat cushion & when I sat down on it all the air slowly deflated out of the cushion.
I then woke up from the dream.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
JayD
Gold Member

Re: Skirt unraveling & toilet seat cushion deflated

Post by JayD »

This one appears to speak of ineffective fluff, so to speak. In this dream appears you may be trying to put up a more softer front, but it begins to unravel when challenged.

The cushion deflates because it also is ineffective, and it may be that you don't need it.

You may want to ask the Lord if this is something you need more of, and if so, to equip you from within.
JayD
Gold Member

Re: Skirt unraveling & toilet seat cushion deflated

Post by JayD »

Hi again. Actually, when i consider all three dreams, i can see the theme of kill, steal, and destroy ... But i would still seek the Lord as to the ruffled skirt destruction as maybe it can just be God allowing it so you can see you need to be better equipped within to handle how others will see you and look to change you.

Not that we should ignore Godly counsel, but it does need to be Godly counsel coming from the right heart in him. And, we need to be ultimately led God instead of others under the wrong influence. Even if the right heart, He needs to confirm it to us.