Civil war dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Civil war dream

Post by bjcollin »

I had a dream last night that was intense. I dreamed that I was walking in a big city when a civil war broke out here in America. There was a situation where it was announced that one candidate was disqualified from running so their name was removed from the ballot which caused an anger to rise up in the people of both sides. Everyone started fighting and suiting up for war and choosing sides and there were running gun battles breaking out all over in each city. I was running and trying to avoid both sides and taking cover and getting shot at and even got shot in the arm when I woke up from the dream. There were no names given and no candidates shown in the dream.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Civil war dream

Post by PastorJKG »

Hope it isn't literal, but wouldn't be surprised. I've never seen such a mess as our nation is in right now. I have felt that there are spiritual forces at work to divide and conquer us from within because of our relationship to Israel and strong Christian presence among the nations. I've heard so many theories and prophelies I don't know what to believe. Just trusting the Lord that He will help us through it all. Can't help but feel He must be at the doors.